Shōnen To Inu talk

General discussion of all things related to Ginga No Inutachi.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Shōnen To Inu talk

Post by Tora »

Okay, let's talk about Shōnen To Inu, or Ginga no Inutachi [Shōnen to Inu] Remix, with story by Akira Itō and illustraded by Yoshihiro Takahashi.
  • Kubiwa – Shōnen To Inu -- male Golden retriever Shiro 3 years, and Shūichi Takuma 13 years
  • Sensei No Inu -- male Shiba Inu Ryū 1 year, and Shūichi Takuma 18 years
  • Lead – Seinen To Inu -- male Siberian husky Sylvie 1 year, and Shūichi Takuma 25 years
  • Honō No Inu -- male German Shepherd Adel 2 years, and Shūichi Takuma’s father Kōkichi Takuma 13 years
  • Obāsan No Inu -- female Labrador retriever Tess 12 years, Shūichi Takuma’s grandma Tome Takuma 80 years
  • Amigo Ken -- female Great Pyrenees Amigo 2 years, Shūichi Takuma 38 years
  • Shiroi Yamainu -- Takahashi original Great Pyrenees Blanca
Finland has this translated as Koiria ja isäntiä

-----------------------------------

I know for sure I wanna know more of the characters. As Tome makes a brief appearance in Honō No Inu just as Kōkichi makes one in Kubiwa – Shōnen To Inu.
Is Blanca in Shiroi Yamainu male or female?
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: Shōnen To Inu talk

Post by Digsu »

Tora wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:24 am Is Blanca in Shiroi Yamainu male or female?
I'm pretty sure it's never mentioned.

Back when I first read the Finnish translation, I actually assumed that Amigo and Blanca were the same dog, since Amigo's owner says that he found her in the mountains. But since their ages don't match (Blanca is 3+ years old by the time Shiroi Yamainu takes place, while Amigo is 2 in Amigo Ken) and Shiroi Yamainu wasn't originally even part of the collection, it seems to just be a coincidence. It's still a fun headcanon if you disregard the ages, though!

Tora
Legend
Legend

Re: Shōnen To Inu talk

Post by Tora »

Digsu wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:53 pm
Tora wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:24 am Is Blanca in Shiroi Yamainu male or female?
I'm pretty sure it's never mentioned.

Back when I first read the Finnish translation, I actually assumed that Amigo and Blanca were the same dog, since Amigo's owner says that he found her in the mountains. But since their ages don't match (Blanca is 3+ years old by the time Shiroi Yamainu takes place, while Amigo is 2 in Amigo Ken) and Shiroi Yamainu wasn't originally even part of the collection, it seems to just be a coincidence. It's still a fun headcanon if you disregard the ages, though!
Huh, that's interesting.
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Return to “Ginga No Inutachi”