Young orion vs young gin?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion.
Kenny

Young orion vs young gin?

Post by Kenny »

How do you think this would go? who do you think would win?? i've been thinking about this for awhile :surprisegin:
Kenny

Re: Young orion vs young gin?

Post by Kenny »

since nobody's replying i'll just try to put it the way i think it'll go (i cant figure out why they're fighting) it takes place in at the river where Benizakura drowned (i cant find the name of it)

Gin and Orion are both standing in front of each other and bearing their teeth, Orion makes the first move by grabbing gin's ear. Gin shakes him off and jumps back, he strikes by grabbing Orion by the neck and slamming him to the ground. Gin is very good with his surroundings so he takes Orion and attempts to drown him in the water. Orion struggles to get out and a few minutes later he stops moving. Gin doesn't wanna kill him so he brings him out of the water while Orion was still alive, and lets him breathe. Orion doesn't give up and he launches a battoga at gin. Gin stands still in surprise that someone else knows the battoga and takes the hit. Gin is badly hurt but he doesn't give up. He gets up and asks, "HOW DO YOU KNOW THE BATTOGA??" Orion replies, "WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU?" before gin replies, he bites gin by the neck and attempts to suffocate him. Gin kicks Orion desperately trying to get him to let go, but it doesn't work. Gin rotates himself and bites Orion in the eye, releasing himself. "FINE YOU BASTARD, YOU ASKED FOR IT!!" Gin unleashes his buttoga and ultimately wounds Orion, almost killing him. (Gins battoga is stronger than Orion's)
Orion is lying on the floor not moving, he's all bloody and doesn't seem to be breathing. Gin stares at Orion's seemingly lifeless body, "Who are you??" he thought to himself. Just then, Orion slowly gets up and yells, "DAMN!! I'LL KILL YOU!" Orion grabs gin's paw and attempts to crush it, but Orion is too wounded to do any damage. Gin attempts to pull Orion off his paw, but it doesn't work. Gin instead grabs Orion by the neck and pulls him off. He grabs Orion and jumps with him in the water to drown him. GIN WINS
Silver Arrow
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Silver Arrow »

Gin
Silver Arrow
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Silver Arrow »

Gin