Can't reset password

This forum is for guests only. Post here if you are having problems signing up or logging in.
bonisfab1

Can't reset password

Post by bonisfab1 »

I tried to reset my password but it's not sending me the link. My username is Bonisfab.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: Can't reset password

Post by Arano »

bonisfab1 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:40 pm I tried to reset my password but it's not sending me the link. My username is Bonisfab.
I've sent you an email :)
bonisfab1

Post by bonisfab1 »

It still won't let me login. :tfw_orion1: It says that the password is incorrect.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

bonisfab1 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:30 am It still won't let me login. :tfw_orion1: It says that the password is incorrect.
I've reset it again, please try again with the password I sent you!
Kenny2

Post by Kenny2 »

I need a little help too please... resetting my password if u dont mind :bella3: my username is Kenny without the 2
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Kenny2 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:57 pm I need a little help too please... resetting my password if u dont mind :bella3: my username is Kenny without the 2
I've sent you an temp password email from gingaboardrescue@gmail.com to the email you registered with :)
Bonisfab1

Post by Bonisfab1 »

Hello, it's been a while and I still need help logging in.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Bonisfab1 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:58 pm Hello, it's been a while and I still need help logging in.
I have sent you another email with another temporary password with instruction from gingaboardrescue@gmail.com

Return to “Guest Board”