Account Activation

This forum is for guests only. Post here if you are having problems signing up or logging in.

Account Activation

Post by guest »

Hello! Excited to finally find a website dedicated to ginga,I sent my verification email a few days ago but it seems like I haven’t gotten a reply back.Anyway I can find out if I did anything wrong or it just hasn’t been verified yet?

Username is keychaincanid. :tfw_bella1:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: Account Activation

Post by Arano »

Hi! I'm afraid the email and IP address you used were flagged by our spam filter, so it wasn't accepted :(
Can you try registering again please, with the same username so I can spot it and verify it for you?

Post by guest »

Arano wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:04 pm Hi! I'm afraid the email and IP address you used were flagged by our spam filter, so it wasn't accepted :(
Can you try registering again please, with the same username so I can spot it and verify it for you?
Hello! Sorry for the late response,will do so now ^^ :tfw_bella2:

Post by guest »

Arano wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:04 pm Hi! I'm afraid the email and IP address you used were flagged by our spam filter, so it wasn't accepted :(
It seems like the email address I used initially is deemed in use/invalid.Should I go ahead and use another email of mine or wait for the previous one to be fixed/looked over?
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

guest wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:13 am
It seems like the email address I used initially is deemed in use/invalid.Should I go ahead and use another email of mine or wait for the previous one to be fixed/looked over?
I can't physically see what you signed up with, as I explained it was flagged and removed.
If you can use a different email that would be great :)
Or you can email me at support@gingaboard.com with the email you signed up with (please don't post it publicly here), then I can search for it in the spam list and remove it!

Post by guest »

Arano wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:53 am
I can't physically see what you signed up with, as I explained it was flagged and removed.
Or you can email me at support@gingaboard.com with the email you signed up with (please don't post it publicly here), then I can search for it in the spam list and remove it!
I’ll go ahead and try with a different email but the same username,thanks for the help and info :D :tfw_bella2:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

guest wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Arano wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:53 am

I’ll go ahead and try with a different email but the same username,thanks for the help and info :D :tfw_bella2:
I've validated your account :D thanks for your patience!

Return to “Guest Board”