Protagonists as Main Villains

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Protagonists as Main Villains

Post by SoullessDog »

So I know there are AUs and such that have some of the good guys reimagined as villains. I have a few, most of which are chaotic and/or outlandish. But I really like this idea.

I really like seeing Weed as a main villain, and I think he'd be pretty unique in his own right depending on how he's reimagined, whether in a really AU setting or something more akin to canon.

What do you guys think? Which protagonist(s) would you like to see as a main villain? How would they be and how would it change the story of Ginga?

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Protagonists as Main Villains

Post by Spirit Tree »

1) Sirius - Judging all of his awful and careless actions in GTLW, I was almost convinced that he was going to turn into a villain after all of his interactions with Monsoon and all the time defending him. He absolutely could have been a main villain alongside Monsoon for all I care because he was looking or acting like one. It would have been fine by me. Because I would enjoy both of their asses falling in defeat together.

2) Kyoushiro/Jyoushiro - After how terribly he has changed since the ending of GDW, he might as well work as a villain.

3) Weed - I suppose he could as well since he has become more garbage since the beginning of GDWO.

4) Chibi (the bear) - Just imagine after finding out about Sirius's death, he goes on a raging rampage and targets the entire Ou army for it as he grows bigger. Although I do not want to see another villainous bear ever again after how terrible GTLW was. (And yes I know he's not a main protagonist, but I count him as a bonus)
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

Weed could have made an excellent villain. Gin could have been super scary as a villain just because of just how skilled and adaptable he can be.
4townie
Mentor
Mentor

Post by 4townie »

Sirius would make a pretty good villian judging by his actions in The Last Wars.
💜✨Ginga Board's #1 Matthew Lillard Simp✨💜
Syl16
Potential
Potential

Post by Syl16 »

Bellatrix - I know that this seems interesting and unusual to hear. Bella may be someone who puts on the persona of innoncent and naive. But she attacks you as soon as your guard is down.

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”