2022 Q3 Banner Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: 2022 Q3 Banner Submission Themes

Post by SoullessDog »

Hey, I was wondering if there could be a topic for suggesting future banner themes. It might help to have the extra ideas.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
Tenrou24
Potential
Potential

Post by Tenrou24 »

https://64.media.tumblr.com/caa95b64157 ... e48eaa.pnj

I did these reclours of Riki as Fuji and posted them in the casual chat,and I wasn't gonna use them for a banner at first becuase its a bit basic, but whatever, I like them so they shouldn't go to "waste!"
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

DVT Survivor ♥

Typesetter for GDW Volumes 21-23 https://www.gingaboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=4869
Troll Berserker
Hero
Hero

Post by Troll Berserker »

What if: Reika managed to drown Hougen (and became a leader because why not)
The Jinputi banwagon. All characters (c) to me
reenarules
Friend
Friend

Post by reenarules »

Banner time babey!!

I for one find it abhorrently criminal that there are no majority/all-female litters At All in the series, so I gotta take matters into my own hands :triumph: This time I'm givin my ocs Kira, Anya, and Mitzi the spotlight ^^

And next up, I decided to piggyback off of somebody else's concept which I found very interesting, so here's an evil Minnie! >:) Original concept was by shacksaw in the GB Discord!

ImageImageImage
Kirara chibis made by Dragon!
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

All the new banners look great! :tfw_bella2:

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

Before I add my own banner, I just want to confirm whether or not I'm allowed to use a mix of my own artwork and images from the Ginga gallery. Just wanna make sure I don't misunderstand, since this would be the first banner I upload onto here.

-----

Photoshop Banner by Me

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

SoullessDog wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:35 am Before I add my own banner, I just want to confirm whether or not I'm allowed to use a mix of my own artwork and images from the Ginga gallery. Just wanna make sure I don't misunderstand, since this would be the first banner I upload onto here.
Yes you're allowed to make it using whatever you want! :)
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

Thanks, Arano!

Finally have a banner to upload! I don't think it compares to everything else's, especially since they all have a lot more experience and skill than me. But I got something done.

I call this piece "The Last Ruler."

Riki was the first to rule, then Gin would succeed him, followed by Weed, until Dynasty arrived and claimed all the power for herself by conquering all of Japan. As this relentless Tsarina sheds a tear upon tasting the sweetness of victory, all that her defeated enemies can do now is bow down to their new and final ruler.

It honestly didn't occur to me just how long the banner would actually be when I was drawing Dynasty, so I figured I had to add something more to it so it wasn't too plain.

I'm hoping to do better the next time I decide to make a banner. But I think what I did for this works.

-----

Photoshop Banner by Me

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

SoullessDog wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:02 pm Thanks, Arano!

Finally have a banner to upload! I don't think it compares to everything else's, especially since they all have a lot more experience and skill than me. But I got something done.

Riki was the first to rule, then Gin would succeed him, followed by Weed, until Dynasty arrived and claimed all the power for herself by conquering all of Japan. As this relentless Tsarina sheds a tear upon tasting the sweetness of victory, all that her defeated enemies can do now is bow down to their new and final ruler.

It honestly didn't occur to me just how long the banner would actually be when I was drawing Dynasty, so I figured I had to add something more to it so it wasn't too plain.

I'm hoping to do better the next time I decide to make a banner. But I think what I did for this works.
It looks very good, Soulless! Congrats on your first banner! :tfw_bella2:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

Spirit Tree wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:46 pm
SoullessDog wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:02 pm Thanks, Arano!

It looks very good, Soulless! Congrats on your first banner! :tfw_bella2:
Thanks, Spirit!

-----

Photoshop Banner by Me

TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

Sandatora wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:10 pm Image

Au where Lydia doesn't get squished but rather swattered off a cliff by a bear and pulls a Rki and becomes a bad guy because we will never have a female villain or a main one for that matter and then Koyuki kicks her ass all over the top edgy and gets some badass scars while she's at it idk. Fanfics are not my thing at all because I lose interest almost instantly but I had a stupid ooc Idea that makes no sense but still had to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I love edgelord Lydia.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

"Our fathers may have fallen before you... but your Paradise will fall before us!"

It turns out all of Ohu's past enemies had secret children stashed away somewhere and thus begins The Very Definitely For Real This Time Last Wars where the Ohu dogs have to face the combined might of Typhon, son of Gaia, Genshin, son of Hougen, Oleg, son of Viktor, Tadamune, son of Masamune, and Gakiou, son of Wanwan.

Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Digsu wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:26 pm Image

"Our fathers may have fallen before you... but your Paradise will fall before us!"

It turns out all of Ohu's past enemies had secret children stashed away somewhere and thus begins The Very Definitely For Real This Time Last Wars where the Ohu dogs have to face the combined might of Typhon, son of Gaia, Genshin, son of Hougen, Oleg, son of Viktor, Tadamune, son of Masamune, and Gakiou, son of Wanwan.
I love the idea and the designs SO MUCH :tfw_orion1:

🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Banners will be changed soon! Not forgotten about them ;)
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Half dog... Half machine... All stupid.

Turns out that Shuou wasn't quite dead at the end of GDN and the humans who carted him off figured he'd make a fine test subject for some cybernetics. This goes about as well as you'd assume.

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:51 am Image

Half dog... Half machine... All stupid.

Turns out that Shuou wasn't quite dead at the end of GDN and the humans who carted him off figured he'd make a fine test subject for some cybernetics. This goes about as well as you'd assume.
Honestly, I would not be surprised if humans are stupid enough to turn Dead Chonk into Kaibutsu/P4 2.0 but dumber in the upcoming new series.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Lmao, I love it! XD (and honestly can see it happening..)

TenderVulture
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TenderVulture »

Digsu wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:26 pm Image

Typhon my beloved. He's so pretty!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Orion finally finds a former pet Kishu to fall in love with!

One problem: she's a villain.

Awkward things ensue as he tries and fails to treat her as the threat she is while his genes are convinced that she's his soulmate.

Ginga Densetsu Orion Gets Sent To Horny Jail

Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Digsu wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:59 pm Orion finally finds a former pet Kishu to fall in love with!

One problem: she's a villain.

Awkward things ensue as he tries and fails to treat her as the threat she is while his genes are convinced that she's his soulmate.

Ginga Densetsu Orion Gets Sent To Horny Jail
Lmfao this is amazing! I love everyone's expressions XD

Return to “Main”