2022 Q1 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Re: 2022 Q1 Submission Themes

Post by Bluey_Madison »

I'm really liking all the comics ideas for AUs! These are some really good ideas, can't wait to see them in circulation!
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Digsu wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:25 pm Image

There could have been a way to have the main character be an all-seeing blind dog trying to atone for the mistakes of his past without having to resort to raising long-dead characters from their graves, but nooooo.
I. Love! This! I’ve always loved the AU of Batto as Noah instead of suddenly still-alive Hyena, especially since he’d already have a sense of the whole “mind’s eye” sorta thing. It could’ve easily been elaborated that Batto could’ve either went on a self-atonement journey after the Hougen arc or maybe was presumed dead in a war (like the Russian arc?) makes me wish those mangaka publishers were kind enough to give more time to plan for future arcs instead of making everyone work off the seat of their tired empty pants 24/7 :tfw_orion1:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Digsu wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:25 pm Image

There could have been a way to have the main character be an all-seeing blind dog trying to atone for the mistakes of his past without having to resort to raising long-dead characters from their graves, but nooooo.
I have been completely believing that Noah could have been anyone other than Hyena or any other supposedly dead character. :tfw_bella1:

Batto is another great option since we don't know what the hell happened to him since the conclusion of GDW's Hougen arc. :eyes:

But damn it, Yoshi. Just damn it. :tfw_orion2

But that's okay. This is where we fans bring AUs to life. :bon1:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

The banners for this month are SO good. Love the AU's :D

Thank you everyone!

Return to “Main”