Zero's fate

General discussion of all things related to White Lotus (Byakuren no Fang).
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Zero's fate

Post by Gingaddict »

Now I know Zero in the end does get his revenge for his mother and continues to live happily with his owners but I was wondering, considering the fact he is a wolf, do you think he would have continued to live this kind of life? I mean he was born in the wild and is a full bred wolf and I've read a book called 'Smoke' about a kid who takes in a wolf pup and seen a movie called 'Run! White Wolf - Angry white fang!' on youtube that almost had a similar situation with taking in a wolf pup that then grew too big and wild and they both ended the same way - the wolf had to be given a wolf sanctuary.

Do you think this is where Zero would have ended up? Or would the ending just same the way it is?
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: Zero's fate

Post by Digsu »

I assume he would just have continued living with Makoto for the rest of his life. While the animals in BNF are a lot more realistic than the ones in Ginga, there's still some creative liberties taken when it comes to their capabilities and intelligence, like with Silver Fang managing to follow the trail of Zero and his captor from Siberia to Japan (even after they traveled by train and boat) or Kobushimaru forcing Ranmaru to kill him to "transfer his fighting spirit" to him. So I think it's entirely possible he would have continued acting like a dog even as he grew up because, well, it's a manga.

Return to “White Lotus”