PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Leomonade »

Digsu wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:04 pm
Leomonade wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:00 pm I did not even try checking Puolenkuunpelit. I was really lucky last Saturday since there were still plushies left in Urumi shop. I snagged the last Kurojaki from the shelf. I wonder if I should get Akame too...
Akame doesn't seem to be quite as popular as the other limited edition plushies (Urumi will let you put over a 100 Akames in your cart before telling you "not enough stock available") so I assume he's not going to get sold out that quickly.
Yeah. I'll probably get him later with John or something.
After seeing the John plush irl I realized how nice it is!
Image Image
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I got slapped with an import tax of £44. But at least my plushies will be here on Thursday :3
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

I found this morning in an e-mail that my package was last in transit at Asendia Hub Rodgau today and is currently headed to the U.S. Very excited for when they land! I wonder what airport they're going to be shipped to, and how long it'll take for them to be released from customs. Maybe they'll take some tourist pictures in the meanwhile.
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Bluey_Madison wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:40 pm I found this morning in an e-mail that my package was last in transit at Asendia Hub Rodgau today and is currently headed to the U.S. Very excited for when they land! I wonder what airport they're going to be shipped to, and how long it'll take for them to be released from customs. Maybe they'll take some tourist pictures in the meanwhile.
Packages heading to the US from Europe typically go to New York :)
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Wolpard wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:42 am
Bluey_Madison wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:40 pm I found this morning in an e-mail that my package was last in transit at Asendia Hub Rodgau today and is currently headed to the U.S. Very excited for when they land! I wonder what airport they're going to be shipped to, and how long it'll take for them to be released from customs. Maybe they'll take some tourist pictures in the meanwhile.
Packages heading to the US from Europe typically go to New York :)
Thank you! That's really good, closer to where I live a few states up! :tfw_rigel3:
man-faced dog
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

I got a notification on Urumi that my order was marked as "Shipped" on August 8th. I inquired about the tracking code because I didn't receive one. They said that the Shipped notification means it's been packaged, and that the tracking code will arrive when the package is sent out.
I'm a little confused but checking daily for updates, I've never ordered anything internationally so I'm extra nervous (and excited.)
skinklegs
Friend
Friend

Post by skinklegs »

Fino wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:47 pm I got a notification on Urumi that my order was marked as "Shipped" on August 8th. I inquired about the tracking code because I didn't receive one. They said that the Shipped notification means it's been packaged, and that the tracking code will arrive when the package is sent out.
I'm a little confused but checking daily for updates, I've never ordered anything internationally so I'm extra nervous (and excited.)
That's strange. :THOT: My situation is exactly the same as yours and they sent me my code no problem. Did you include your order number?
Fino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fino »

skinklegs wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:54 pm
Fino wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:47 pm I got a notification on Urumi that my order was marked as "Shipped" on August 8th. I inquired about the tracking code because I didn't receive one. They said that the Shipped notification means it's been packaged, and that the tracking code will arrive when the package is sent out.
That's strange. :THOT: My situation is exactly the same as yours and they sent me my code no problem. Did you include your order number?
I don't believe I added my order number, but I will double check. I'm trying not to pester them about the code not arriving as I know they're busy but packages tend to get lost in my town and I'm super worried I will lose track of them :tfw_orion1:
They said the tracking code wouldn't arrive from an Urumi email but when I checked my Spam folder and my regular emails in the past month I couldn't find anything. I assume it will arrive fine either way, but it still makes me nervous. I'm not sure how long the shipping time will take to the US either. I'm a worrier :OUT:
skinklegs
Friend
Friend

Post by skinklegs »

Fino wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:16 pmI don't believe I added my order number, but I will double check. I'm trying not to pester them about the code not arriving as I know they're busy but packages tend to get lost in my town and I'm super worried I will lose track of them :tfw_orion1:
They said the tracking code wouldn't arrive from an Urumi email but when I checked my Spam folder and my regular emails in the past month I couldn't find anything. I assume it will arrive fine either way, but it still makes me nervous. I'm not sure how long the shipping time will take to the US either. I'm a worrier :OUT:
The tracking code should have arrived from the carrier I think, that's right, but for some reason it isn't (or wasn't) going out to international orders. I'm not sure why they'd say it'll come eventually when it's a known issue, but my best guess is without the order number they didn’t have enough information to know what’s going on.

It might be worth it to try again with your order number and let them know it's about the preorder plushies if you didn’t mention that before. Likely they won't be arriving to us in the USA for another couple of weeks so you have plenty of time!
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

skinklegs wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:34 pm
Fino wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:16 pmI don't believe I added my order number, but I will double check. I'm trying not to pester them about the code not arriving as I know they're busy but packages tend to get lost in my town and I'm super worried I will lose track of them :tfw_orion1:
The tracking code should have arrived from the carrier I think, that's right, but for some reason it isn't (or wasn't) going out to international orders. I'm not sure why they'd say it'll come eventually when it's a known issue, but my best guess is without the order number they didn’t have enough information to know what’s going on.

It might be worth it to try again with your order number and let them know it's about the preorder plushies if you didn’t mention that before. Likely they won't be arriving to us in the USA for another couple of weeks so you have plenty of time!
I second this; when I sent an e-mail asking about the tracking code, I specified what I ordered, when, and gave the number so they could located it in their database. I worked in the school's mailroom and am returning this fall, as well as in retail, and while I'm not anywhere near management, we do use a lot of things like SKUs and order numbers as IDs. I wouldn't feel too bad about pestering, as if this is a known issue, there are likely others doing just the same things, and people hired to check e-mails and sort out issues just like yours. :rigel4: It took a couple of days to get a reply, so I wouldn't be too bothered if they don't respond right away, and the lady who e-mailed the tracking no. to me was polite.
man-faced dog
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Got my 2nd order today! Akame, John, and Riki plushies, as well as my bags ^^
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Can I ask this to any US residents that have bought from PurePlastic/Urumi bc I think I'm confused from what I'm reading here zkaisj:

Do you actually get a tracking code for your order? Bc I never have gotten one from any order I had made with them so I was curious :Koyukisweat:
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:38 pm Can I ask this to any US residents that have bought from PurePlastic/Urumi bc I think I'm confused from what I'm reading here zkaisj:

Do you actually get a tracking code for your order? Bc I never have gotten one from any order I had made with them so I was curious :Koyukisweat:
You have to email them at asiakaspalvelu@urumi.fi
They didn't send out automatically as usual (you usually get a separate email from Shipit) so they said to reach out to them August 16th or later. I messaged them Saturday night (Monday morning Finnish time) and they got back to me on Tuesday morning with my tracking information. Just be sure to include your order ID.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Wolpard wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:47 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:38 pm Can I ask this to any US residents that have bought from PurePlastic/Urumi bc I think I'm confused from what I'm reading here zkaisj:

They didn't send out automatically as usual so they said to reach out to them August 16th or later. I messaged them Saturday night (Monday morning Finnish time) and they got back to me on Tuesday morning with my tracking information. Just be sure to include your order ID.
Are talking about regarding this particular incident or in general from ordering from them?
^click me!^
My Socials
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:49 pm

They didn't send out automatically as usual so they said to reach out to them August 16th or later. I messaged them Saturday night (Monday morning Finnish time) and they got back to me on Tuesday morning with my tracking information. Just be sure to include your order ID.
Are talking about regarding this particular incident or in general from ordering from them?
Just this instance.

Every other time I have ordered from them I get a separate email from Shipit. This time they did not go out.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Wolpard wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Just this instance.

Every other time I have ordered from them I get a separate email from Shipit. This time they did not go out.
Oh I'm talking about in general ahahah
I've order from them I think three previous times and I've never gotten a tracking code for any order. I never even know what the carrier delivering the package is until it gets here.
^click me!^
My Socials
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:50 pm

Just this instance.

I've order from them I think three previous times and I've never gotten a tracking code for any order. I never even know what the carrier delivering the package is until it gets here.
Thats odd. It does come from in an email that isn't from Urumi (it comes directly from Shipit) so maybe the automatic email got messed up/sent to spam?
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Wolpard wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:36 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:50 pm

Just this instance.

Thats odd. It does come from in an email that isn't from Urumi (it comes directly from Shipit) so maybe the automatic email got messed up/sent to spam?
Maybe? I've since cleared out my spam folder so I can't go back to check. But I'll look and see for any future orders!
I guess I never thought much from it bc I have ordered from other places I didn't get tracking from. So seeing people in here from the US say they usually get one, just not from this go-round had me super confused lmao
^click me!^
My Socials
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

I've gotten an update today - Akame and Kurojaki have arrived at Kennedy airport, New York at 6:30 PM EST :EXCITE: I don't know if any others from PurePlastic were on the same flights, if they were shipped at the same time and so stayed together as a group, but if this is so, I think others who are following the tracking should get a notification as well. I'm excited to see them arrive, even if they'll have to make a stop at my parents' place before heading to my college dorm.
man-faced dog
GrandxSummoner
Recruit
Recruit

Post by GrandxSummoner »

Dang they're on point, they sent me my tracking info and I didn't even bother asking about it.

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”