PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Arano »

Plushie due date is delayed due to the Suez Canal backlog.
Please do not comment/ask when the due date is. You will just need to be patient until PurePlastic updates!

Official update here:
https://www.facebook.com/PurePlasticFin ... 5513859853

Limited Edition Plushies costing 55.90€ each
Puppy 'Anime Coloured' Gin - https://www.urumi.fi/en-gb/pureplastic- ... t_id=21902 Photo Available
Akame - https://www.urumi.fi/en-gb/pureplastic- ... t_id=21905 Photo Available
Kurojaki - https://www.urumi.fi/en-gb/pureplastic- ... t_id=21904 Photo Available
Riki - https://www.urumi.fi/en-gb/pureplastic- ... 906&page=2 Photo Available

New 'Regular' Plushies costing 35.90€ (same cost as previous run)
Adult Gin - https://www.urumi.fi/en-gb/pureplastic- ... 907&page=2 Photo Available
John - https://www.urumi.fi/en-gb/pureplastic- ... 903&page=2 Photo Available

First wave plushies have been reduced to 20.00€
https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?route=pr ... li%20pehmo

FREEBIE KEYCHAIN(s) - 5.00€
Add this item to your pre-order if you want to have a freebie keychain per plushie:
https://www.urumi.fi/en-gb/pureplastic- ... t_id=21908
EG if you pre-order 3 plushies, you get 3 keychains. You only need to add this item to your cart once.
Riki and Puppy Gin keychains have run out. If you pre-order all 6 plushies from this point, 2 of your keychains will be picked at random.

The 5.00€ is for shipping; keychains will be sent separately from the plushies as a "the plush is coming soon, but here's a gift in the meantime!"

Additional Info --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited Edition plushies are more expensive because less of them were manufactured vs the Regular plushies.
Based on previous sales PurePlastic estimate their Limited Edition stock will last 3 months*, so please don't panic about needing to order in the next 24hrs in case they run out, it isn't going to happen!
*source: Regnant asking PurePlastic via DM

People who have pre-ordered, but then change their mind once photos are released, are able to get refunds.

Pre-Order Launch Post from Facebook (Finnish then English):
Huh, oli pientä säätöä, mutta nyt ovat pehmot ennakkotilattavissa!

Pehmot löytää tämän linkin takaa: https://bit.ly/39M0khr

Lisäksi, pienen säädön aiheuttaja. Jos olet ostamassa pehmoa lahjaksi (tutulle tai itsellesi), voit napata ostoskoriin tämän ja saada jouluksi jotain paketoitavaakin:
https://bit.ly/3qCMHao

Tilaa yllä oleva tuote ja saat ennen joulua itsellesi Ginga-avaimenperän. Jos tilaat kaksi tai useampia ennakkotilauspehmoja, tilaa kaupanpäällinen vain kerran. Sen hinta koostuu vain postikuluista.

Huh, there was bit of strugle, but pre orders are now open!

You can find the plushies here: https://bit.ly/39M0khr

Also, the one that caused strugle. If you are buying plushies as present (to your friend or to yourself), you can put this item to your shopping basket: https://bit.ly/3qCMHao

The item is free key chain that will be sent to you so that it will arrive to before Christmas. (Applies only to shipping inside Finland.) If you are ordering two or more pre order plushies, please order freebie only once. You will automatically get same amount of key chains as you order plushies. (If you order 2 plushies, you will get 2 key chains. If 3 = 3 key chains etc.)
Uru
Friend
Friend

Re: PurePlastic Plushies - 4 Limited Edition, 2 Regular

Post by Uru »

Thank you! I hope this helps everyone. I write so slowly in English and I never learned how to use prepositions correctly. D=

Key chain is avaible for people living outside Finland, but it is probably too late to ship them for Christmas.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Uru wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:16 pm Thank you! I hope this helps everyone. I write so slowly in English and I never learned how to use prepositions correctly. D=

Key chain is avaible for people living outside Finland, but it is probably too late to ship them for Christmas.
OHHHHHHHHHHH okay thank you for that information! I figured that Christmas delivery for outside Finland wasn't possible but didn't connect that with the keychains still being available. Thank you!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I definitely kept getting lost. I always wondered where these plushies were from, cause they look so good! I'll have to grab a John one day (wish I could get a Riki too but I'll have to wait...)
Can't wait for pics! Does anyone know when they usually post pictures of them? o:

ImageImage
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

Just pre-ordered Riki, so excited! :DD Although I didn't get the free keychain because of Arano's post saying it was Finland only :/ I wish the keychain thing would have been better explained or announced ahead of time to avoid confusion.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Dragon wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:25 pm THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I definitely kept getting lost. I always wondered where these plushies were from, cause they look so good! I'll have to grab a John one day (wish I could get a Riki too but I'll have to wait...)
Can't wait for pics! Does anyone know when they usually post pictures of them? o:
The question has been asked on the facebook post a few times so hopefully photos will be available soon.

Might just be they had to launch the pre-order before the plushies actually arrived to their location.

All first wave plushies have been discounted to 20%, presumably while pre-order remains open
https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?route=pr ... li%20pehmo
Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

CoffieDog wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:29 pm Just pre-ordered Riki, so excited! :DD Although I didn't get the free keychain because of Arano's post saying it was Finland only :/ I wish the keychain thing would have been better explained or announced ahead of time to avoid confusion.
Just send email to asiakaspalvelu@urumi.fi and they will help with key chain.

We got the rights for key chains this morning so it was really busy...
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Uru wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:36 pm
CoffieDog wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:29 pm Just pre-ordered Riki, so excited! :DD Although I didn't get the free keychain because of Arano's post saying it was Finland only :/ I wish the keychain thing would have been better explained or announced ahead of time to avoid confusion.

Talk about cutting it close :tfw_rigel2:
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Arano wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:08 pm Based on previous sales they estimate their Limited Edition stock will last 3 months (I can't find the source of this info right now but please link/correct me if not true), so please don't panic about needing to order in the next 24hrs in case they run out, it isn't going to happen!
This information was direct from a PM between myself and PurePlastic, as I mentioned the worry about the "limited edition" name :)
Image Image
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Regnant wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:45 pm
Arano wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:08 pm Based on previous sales they estimate their Limited Edition stock will last 3 months (I can't find the source of this info right now but please link/correct me if not true), so please don't panic about needing to order in the next 24hrs in case they run out, it isn't going to happen!
This information was direct from a PM between myself and PurePlastic, as I mentioned the worry about the "limited edition" name :)
Thanks, I was going back through PP's facebook posts thinking "did I dream that?" haha
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Really good information!!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Thanks for this, things are a little clearer now ahaha

Glad to have gotten Kurojaki and John, now to wait with excitement :orion3:
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Arano wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:08 pm Based on previous sales PurePlastic estimate their Limited Edition stock will last 3 months*, so please don't panic about needing to order in the next 24hrs in case they run out, it isn't going to happen!
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but does "it's estimated the stock will last 3 months" mean three months from the preorders starting or three months from the plushies coming in stock?

So basically, assuming the estimate is accurate, are the plushies excepted to run out around March or around July/August?

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Digsu wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:05 pm
Arano wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:08 pm Based on previous sales PurePlastic estimate their Limited Edition stock will last 3 months*, so please don't panic about needing to order in the next 24hrs in case they run out, it isn't going to happen!
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but does "it's estimated the stock will last 3 months" mean three months from the preorders starting or three months from the plushies coming in stock?

So basically, assuming the estimate is accurate, are the plushies excepted to run out around March or around July/August?
I would imagine they would have taken into account how many people would be likely to pre-order online vs plushies sold in their shop locations so they could have some to sell in store for their regular shoppers as well? The plushies don't arrive until April/May so for them to 100% sell out via online sales only would be extremely impressive...!

Also, I've edited the freebie keychain information above as it was still confusing. There are 6 designs, so if you preorder all plushies you'll get the full set.

Also:
The 5.00€ is for shipping; keychains will be sent separately from the plushies as a "the plush is coming soon, but here's a gift in the meantime!". If you live in Finland, the keychains will arrive in time for Christmas.

Plushie arrival date is April/May 2021
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

Uru wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:36 pm
I apologize, I wasn't aware ^^" I thought it was referring to the already released keychains and not new ones. I'll send an email, thank you!
Last edited by CoffieDog on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

I find it interesting that the Adult Gin and John plushes say "Ginga Densetsu Weed version" while the others have no specification like that

Does that mean they're gonna be based of their GDW anime look? It makes sense to not have to say that with Akame bc he looks the same and the others don't appear in the anime so
^click me!^
My Socials
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:34 pm I find it interesting that the Adult Gin and John plushes say "Ginga Densetsu Weed version" while the others have no specification like that

Does that mean they're gonna be based of their GDW anime look? It makes sense to not have to say that with Akame bc he looks the same and the others don't appear in the anime so
That's a good observation! Maybe there's no specification on the others to keep their designs a surprise until photos are revealed :bella4:
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Arano wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:43 pm
LIBRAKIND wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:34 pm I find it interesting that the Adult Gin and John plushes say "Ginga Densetsu Weed version" while the others have no specification like that

That's a good observation! Maybe there's no specification on the others to keep their designs a surprise until photos are revealed :bella4:
Maybe! Still interesting to think about. Makes me wonder if they're all be anime design based since puppy Gin is and not much difference in design between GNG and GDW manga Gin and John and as well as far as I can recall.
^click me!^
My Socials
Werewolfen

Post by Werewolfen »

Ohhh my goood I want all of them ;A;
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

If the plushes will remain in stock for 3 months then hopefully i can bag a Kurojaki sometime in January or February.

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”