Best voice

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Best voice

Post by Gingaddict »

I don't know why no one has made this topic yet so it is - Who do you think is the best voice actor in both animes?
I have a few

First is the voice of Weed - she sounds so committed and so into it and the way she makes Weed roar and howl is just incredible!

Second is the voice of Riki - Seriously, he makes Riki sound so badass and epic that his voice could make the mountains shake!

Third is the voice of Jerome - He gives him just the right amount calmness and composure needed for the weight of the character

Lastly is both voices of John - Both have great range and make the waterworks and emotions run high!

Who are your favourites? Who do you think was a great voice for Ginga?
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Best voice

Post by Dragon »

GNG John's voice is :bon2:

GNG Ben, Riki, GDW Kurotora (fantastic oldman voice for a grump), Kagetora, Jerome, and Kyoshiros are all really great as well!

And I hate saying it but Hougen's voice is perfect for a hateable, threatening villain >.>

ImageImage
Phantom Riki
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Phantom Riki »

In GNG its Riki hands down.Dude could make you believe anything.
In GDW,its a tough choice but I gotta go with Toube😉
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

I've never watched the Japanese versions of the GNG and GDW animes. I've only heard and seen a few clips, and nothing else, so I gotta give my opinions on the danish actors

GNG: (We are talking about the DVD version here) Daisuke/Gin(Silver). They are voiced by the same voice actor and he is just great:) I love that guy. Then there is Gohee Takeda, Hidetoshi/John (Also voiced by the same guy), and Riki as well.

GDW: Weed's voice actor is a good one, but his voice is just not a voice you would expect to hear from a puppy, which is a letdown. I also like Jerome's voice actor and Gin's, Kurotora's, and Ben's voice actor. Hougen's voice actor as well:) Aaaaaand, then there is Rocket, Kyoushiro, and GB:)

I could mention more for both animes, but these ones were the ones that came to my mind first.
Have a nice day!
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Admittedly I'm having trouble remembering individual voices, maybe because its harder to remember voices from a language I don't speak or a lot of them were kind of similar. I do recall liking Kurotora's voice in GDW, Moss in GNG, Kyoushiro, Weed, and Gin in GNG.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Voices that I like:

GNG
Riki
Ben
Hyena
Cross
John

GDW
Weed
GB
Smith
Jerome
Rocket
Kamakiri
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Phalene »

I honestly think most of the voices are really great (not in the GNG finnish dub!!) but I think that Gin's voice in GDW is HOT.

Anyways the voice acting in the series is great overall!
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them
4townie
Upholder
Upholder

Post by 4townie »

I'm with Phalene, Gin's voice in GDW is hot... :derpgin: I like Riki's voice. it makes him sound very badass. Also Gohei's voice too. As for voices in GDW (besides Gin), I really like Kyoushiro's voice.
:orion: :gin: :riki: :ben: :monsoon: :bon: :yukimura: :sniper:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”