Sniper vs Bill

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
Phantom Riki
Seasoned
Seasoned

Sniper vs Bill

Post by Phantom Riki »

Who do you prefer?? Who would have won the battle between these two?
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
Sat_Cab

Re: Sniper vs Bill

Post by Sat_Cab »

I nominally prefer Bill, simply because I find Sniper to be a rather unappealing character. The main issue is that he's a power-hungry opportunist. Now, I understand the desire for power. I will not shy away from admitting my interest in power, but I take issue for having it just for the sake of it. Using power for the sake of fulfilling hedonistic desires and bolstering the ego is the lowest character trait in my view. I did not see any evidence of him planning to use his power to use it for anything beyond that. I have no doubt and hesitation in attributing such psychology and motives to Sniper, he's an obvious give-away. In other words, I prefer Bill simply because I think Sniper is garbage. Bill was not given much attention in the manga, and even less in the anime. There isn't much information to work with to make judgments of his character.

For a battle, I'm not sure. They're both the same breed and of visually indistinguishable build. It would be a coin-toss.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

In a fight, I think Sniper would win. We didn't get to see Bill's fighting skills and he doesnt really come off as the strong type to me despite being a leader, especially since he seemed kinda threatened by Musashi. sorry Bill. I think his nagging personality was charming compared to all of Sniper though.

ImageImage
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

I like Sniper better. In fact, I dislike Bill a bit. In a fight, I'm sure Bill would be strong, but Sniper would still win. First, he'd still be stronger, and even if he would end up at a disadvantage, he would use cunning to win, while Bill would be fighting honorably.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Findog
Potential
Potential

Post by Findog »

Bill, because despite his small role, he’s more bearable than Sniper. In my eyes, Sniper is just a lunatic who wants to be leader, although he's not charismatic at all, but Bill is the opposite, calm and gentlemanly, even though he was a "robber".
Ginga forever! <3
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Sniper in both aspects for me, he was virtually stronger and I prefer him over all
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Though I'm a Bill fan, I choose Sniper. He fills his role as a bad guy so well, he's manipulative, cunning and he caused so much trouble lol, GNG won't be nowhere as exciting for me if it wasn't for Sniper and his evil plans! :sniper:

Also that moment on the anime in which his eyes and teeth glow is serious meme material, as in: "The person that *insert accomplishment here*:"
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
XeroxV

Post by XeroxV »

In a straight up one on one fight, I think Bill will win this.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I'll say Sniper. He can fight really dirty..
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Rals
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Rals »

Sniper.
Honestly, I've never quite understood the appeal of Bill. He was just someone who was there for me. I actually forgot about him the first time I watched GNG until I re-watched it. Sniper was memorable and quite a fun villain.

In terms of who would win in a fight, I also think it would be Sniper.
Unbothered. Moisturized. Happy. In My Lane. Focused. Flourishing

Bear photo by Dennis Field
Av by OsoAventuroso
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Bill always kinda felt like a chill dude, but kinda sad he didn't get to do much before he got murked. I still like him though xD

Sniper I feel like would win a fight between the two though
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
GangstaGuru
Mentor
Mentor

Post by GangstaGuru »

From what I've seen in both the manga and anime, I think Sniper would be the outright winner.

Because one, we don't really see much of Bill in one-on-one confrontations, apart from when he smacks Sniper in the face for being playing some dodgy moves.
But more importantly, I think Sniper has a few more fighting tricks up his sleeve if he needed to end the fight quickly, even if they were to fight each other fairly.
FurAffinity
DeviantArt
Twitter

If you want to change the world, start off my making your bed

:akame: :EXCITE:
chance

Post by chance »

Sniper easily

never really liked bill tbh. he bores me lol
AlaskanGingaFan

Post by AlaskanGingaFan »

I'd vote for Sniper since from what I saw in the show, he has superpowers. That may have just been artsy animation though - lol
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

I think Bill would win against Sniper before Murder S. Otherwise, Sniper as Murder S may have a better chance.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Lad

Post by Lad »

Although Bill did nothing, the fact that he seemed relaxed just gave me the impression that he was stronger than Sniper. Like he didn't feel the need to show off. I prefer him to the muppet that is Sniper.
Noroi
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Noroi »

Bill would've won 1000% no we dont see him fight(except when he tried to stop Sniper but I don't think that would be fighting) but he seems strong to me
:noroi:!Noroi!:noroi:
Awesomely drawn banners made by Sanda and Gingastar!!!
Thank you!!! <3
Flickan09

Post by Flickan09 »

Yes Sniper I think wohud win in a fight with Bill.
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

Bill (I kinda find Sniper to be a little pathetic tbh) :tfw_bella1:
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
SENTŌ INU
Recruit
Recruit

Post by SENTŌ INU »

Hmmm... I like both characters to varying degree, but Sniper has way more presence and personality (helped by the fact he was given a lot more focus). Bill's definitely more chill though.

As far as a fight, without interference I think Sniper would come up with something sneaky to get the upper hand, and as others have said, as Murder S., I believe he would obliterate Bill.

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”