(Poll) Weed or Gin?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).

Gin, Weed or Riki?

Gin
84%
Weed
16%

Total votes: 93

ICEBOSS

Re: (Poll) Weed or Gin?

Post by ICEBOSS »

:gin:
4townie
Upholder
Upholder

Post by 4townie »

Gotta go with Gin.
:orion: :gin: :riki: :ben: :monsoon: :bon: :yukimura: :sniper:
Cocoalings

Post by Cocoalings »

Definitely Gin. I admire Weed's push for peace and his idealistic view and all that...but he spared dogs that did NOT deserve mercy. I sided with Jerome on the Incident™️, Gin wouldn't have put up with that shit.
idk what i'm doing

My favorites:
:yukimura: :uzuki: :koushirou: :hiyan: :giyan: :mangariki: :gin: :smith: :kagetora: :ken: :gb: :george: :benizakura: :bella: :akatora: :chutora: :kurotora: :moss: :kaibutsu: :joe: :hazuki: :great: :fuji: :aka: :mel: :yamato: :ryo: :rigel: :lonelyron: :jumbo:
nakkiperuna
Recruit
Recruit

Post by nakkiperuna »

I really love both but either due to nostalgia or bias I love Gin more
Check out my new video https://youtu.be/ACiJJt5DkgE

Just your average enjoyer of manga and anime
Derry
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Derry »

Gin. He seems to grow from his puppyhood's temper. I feel like Weed is always the same. That isn't entirely just a bad thing, it is nice that his personality is consistent (well, until it isn't...), but his good will is annoying at times.

I would love to see more of Gin's time as the Supreme Leader, between GNG and GDW.
:masamune:
dolan
Potential
Potential

Post by dolan »

gin is awesome but im very biased toward weed... i started with gdw and its very nostalgic to me
rigel enjoyer
TheGreatRiki
Potential
Potential

Post by TheGreatRiki »

Between Gin and Weed, i would pick Gin, but between Riki, Gin and Weed i would pick Riki. Weed is too soft, Gin is more forward and Riki, well he is legendary bear dog. 😂😂
TheGreatRiki
Potential
Potential

Post by TheGreatRiki »

Derry wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:05 pm Gin. He seems to grow from his puppyhood's temper. I feel like Weed is always the same. That isn't entirely just a bad thing, it is nice that his personality is consistent (well, until it isn't...), but his good will is annoying at times.

I would love to see more of Gin's time as the Supreme Leader, between GNG and GDW.
I agree, between GNG and GDW, there would be so many stories to tell i guess. I also would love to see more of Riki`s life. Cause GDR was so short.
Derry
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Derry »

TheGreatRiki wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:51 pm
Derry wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:05 pm Gin. He seems to grow from his puppyhood's temper. I feel like Weed is always the same. That isn't entirely just a bad thing, it is nice that his personality is consistent (well, until it isn't...), but his good will is annoying at times.

I agree, between GNG and GDW, there would be so many stories to tell i guess. I also would love to see more of Riki`s life. Cause GDR was so short.
I would also love to see more of Riki, between the time Shiro saved him and the battle against Akakabuto to see more of their relationship, and also I would want to see the time after he fell, how he met and gathered the first dogs in the pack.
:masamune:
Kuutamoturkki

Post by Kuutamoturkki »

I chose Gin
TheGreatRiki
Potential
Potential

Post by TheGreatRiki »

Derry wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:38 pm
TheGreatRiki wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:51 pm

I would also love to see more of Riki, between the time Shiro saved him and the battle against Akakabuto to see more of their relationship, and also I would want to see the time after he fell, how he met and gathered the first dogs in the pack.
I agree. That would be interesting. Maybe one day they will tell us the story.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”