Which good/hero character in Ginga do you think would make a great bad/villain character?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Which good/hero character in Ginga do you think would make a great bad/villain character?

Post by Dragon »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 pm
Dragon wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:38 pm
Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 pm Uhhh the Kai Brothers! I don’t know how they would turn into villains tho, but they certainly have villain potential.
Moss wanted the Kais to rule his pack in his place, so if they said yes, they could have been ruthless leaders! P:
Wait, didn’t Moss say that he wanted them to join his pack? Or did both of these things happen?
On silverfang, check GNG, chapter 14, on page 33
Moss: *inner thought* It's unfortunate, Kai brothers... I thought you might have been my successors if not for this.

ImageImage
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Which good/hero character in Ginga do you think would make a great bad/villain character?

Post by Spirit Tree »

Sirius
Exactly what Gingaddict, Reenarules, and Dragon said, but I got more to say about this.
SPOILER
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

Dragon wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:40 pm
Dragon wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:38 pm

Moss wanted the Kais to rule his pack in his place, so if they said yes, they could have been ruthless leaders! P:
Wait, didn’t Moss say that he wanted them to join his pack? Or did both of these things happen?
Moss: *inner thought* It's unfortunate, Kai brothers... I thought you might have been my successors if not for this.
I don’t think they included that in the anime, so I didn’t remember it. Maybe it’s just my memory that is foggy. I don’t know.
Have a nice day!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:23 am

I don’t think they included that in the anime, so I didn’t remember it. Maybe it’s just my memory that is foggy. I don’t know.
Yeah, I just went to rewatch the episode myself and they only mentioned wanting them to be in to expand territory. People would usually consider manga more canon, but nonetheless, that quote does help give the Kais some leverage to have turned villainous 0:
a successful trio of villains XD

ImageImage
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Dragon wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:56 am
Silver_Alchemist wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:23 am

Yeah, I just went to rewatch the episode myself and they only mentioned wanting them to be in to expand territory. People would usually consider manga more canon, but nonetheless, that quote does help give the Kais some leverage to have turned villainous 0:
a successful trio of villains XD
At the moment, I want some kind of fanfiction for this XD It would be great!
Have a nice day!
skinklegs
Comrade
Comrade

Post by skinklegs »

Tesshin for sure! He already has motivation to resent not only the Ohu army but Weed specifically. He even has his own little army with what's left of the Koga clan.
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

skinklegs wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:04 am Tesshin for sure! He already has motivation to resent not only the Ohu army but Weed specifically. He even has his own little army with what's left of the Koga clan.
Oh yeah. If the elder had convinced him more, he would have been a villain. But I think that he would have come around at some point.
Have a nice day!
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Sirius as villain would have been really interesting, since he is Weed's own son.
Hiro could work very good as villain, too. He practically IS one already minus his good heart. Had Hiro not had a good heart, he'd make a villain right away. He doesn't even have the sense of justice that Ohu is so renowned for.
Last edited by Kaiken on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I'd say Sirius too. That'll be an interesting story between him and Orion. He maybe has an army of bears since he can talk to them.

Jerome can be a dangerous villian too!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”