One Step at a Time

Two mountains that reside in inside the Ohu Mountain Range.
JiiJoo
Recruit
Recruit

Re: One Step at a Time

Post by JiiJoo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Odalys nodded at the adults and went on first expecting the pup to follow him, he managed to get to a place with a good view on things.
"Alright, that place looks high enough!" Odalys said as observed some higher hills, It seemed look a good safe place to stay on until the floods stopped.

"Don't worry about them I'm sure they'll be fine" He shrugged as he noticed the worried pup.
:bon: :bella: :maxim: :lydia: :aram: :pinkdragon:
*Insert Intresting something*

Nuulo27
Potential
Potential

Post by Nuulo27 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:38 pm

Akame waited for Retsuga to stop using his powers, and that the two younger males got safely out of the smaller cave. After Retsuga, he jumped into the hole behind the boulder. The path behind it went straight uphill, and he saw that Retsuga and Aki had both hard time with it because of their leg injuries. Akame felt bad for them, but he was sure that they would be safe now. As they were no longer anywhere near the water, Retsuga's led could try start healing again.
They were inside a mountain, a higher hill that kept an enormous cave inside. They were now high, a lot higher than the valley, and the water could not reach them for a while. Akame stopped running, as the uphill stopped, and he looked back. They had came quite a long way upwards, and he could not see any water.

Gingastar
RPG Moderator
RPG Moderator

Post by Gingastar » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:43 pm

Aki looked to Odalys, trying to mask the worry that shone in his eyes. Of course, they had to be alright! They were Akame and Mr. Wolf! No stupid water or whatever would take them down! It turned out to be true that indeed they were fine, and they continued to climb a steep slope. Aki struggled to climb, but the young puppy was determined to scale it all by himself, not accepting help from any of the others.

"We're safe now??" He woofed out of breath. He peered downwards, a lot higher than he had anticipated. "O-Oh, we're so high up! No way this place will flood! How did you know this place was here, Mr. Akame?!" He looked at the canines he had been traveling with, guilt overcoming him again, they wouldn't have needed to come here if he hadn't been so irresponsible! "I... I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to fall asleep..." the Aki lowered his head in shame. "I-I'll do better next time! I promise!
Banner by me

JazzyJazz
Friend
Friend

Post by JazzyJazz » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Retsuga collapsed onto his side as soon as he climbed high enough on the slope. He glanced back at his leg, swearing quietly at the trail of blood it had left. He leaned back to lick at his wound, as well as to clean up the blood from his coat. He didn’t take notice of what was going on around him until Aki began apologizing. Retsuga looked up, glancing at the boy. His ears fell slightly; Aki was just a kid...should he really had been so stern with him before...?

“...It’s not your fault, boy,” Retsuga began. “You wanted to prove yourself, but your body isn’t adjusted to this kind of life yet. You’re young; you’re going to make mistakes like this. You shouldn’t beat yourself up over it.”

My favorites of the Bearhound Fam:
:gin: :riki: :orion: :rigel: :bella:

JiiJoo
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JiiJoo » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:28 am

Odalys sat a bit behind, raising his head to look at the dark cloudy sky, the rain was falling so heavily not to mention thunder roaring and flashes of lightning, this is was a real serious thunderstorm.

He got his train of thoughts snapped when he heard the little pup apologize to Retsuka, twitching his ear he observed the wound on the old wolf's leg, "That looks like It hurts" He teased a bit.

Nuulo27
Potential
Potential

Post by Nuulo27 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Akame turned around after he heard the others talking, and first saw Retsuga licking his open wound. It was still bleeding quite a lot. After he heard Aki talking to him, he turned his head towards this young male. The Kishu sure had many opinions of this dog, who really wanted to do his everything for the group, but he did not have the best abilities for that. Even after all this, he felt bad for him.
"I know Gajou's surroundings quite well. It has paid off quite many times" the Ganin explained, and took a few steps towards Retsuga.
"Are you okay? It seems to be bleeding heavily still"

Gingastar
RPG Moderator
RPG Moderator

Post by Gingastar » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:49 am

Green eyes continued to stare at the ground, despite the wolf's words to try and make him feel better. He hadn't been out here in the wild for long, that much was true! But... He still wanted to have done better, not cause such a mess like... like a burden! Mr. Wolf was hurt and even he was doing his best! He needed to be stronger like the others!

His ears perked as he heard Mr. Akame ask the wolf if his wound was okay, the mention of it bleeding heavily scarring the young pup. With wide green eyes he stared up at the two canines. "I-Is there anything I can do to help? Wh-What about a vet! They help heal dogs! M-Maybe I can go and find one!" Or so he had heard. His mother had passed around that name a couple of times when she was still alive, but he had never seen one for himself. "O-Or are there dog doctors out in the wild...? Something that can stop the bleeding!" His own mothers death flashed before his eyes, her lifeless body on the road, he himself helpless to do anything, he didn't want his new friend to meet the same fate!
Banner by me

JazzyJazz
Friend
Friend

Post by JazzyJazz » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:27 pm

“Easy, easy, son,” Retsuga said in the gentlest voice he could muster, given the storm. “It just opened back up due to me running. The bleeding should stop soon, and in the meantime, I can keep it clean. I don’t need a...” Retsuga paused, the word Aki had used being foreign to him.

“A vet...” he continued. “I’m assuming that’s a human of some sort. I don’t need a human’s help. I doubt one would climb the mountain in this storm anyway...not to mention...” The wolf’s gaze grew dark. “Humans don’t take too kindly to us wolves...”

JiiJoo
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JiiJoo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:29 pm

"Vets? Ooh you mean those humans who heal animals or some shit?" Odalys said perking up up at the mention of the humans, he knew about them through stealing food from there once, he could still remember the strange smell It had.

"That could work, but this old man's a wolf, not a dog" He added shrugging nonchalantly.

Nuulo27
Potential
Potential

Post by Nuulo27 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Akame looked at Aki with the corner of his eye. This puppy had gone through a lot, and he seemed to know stuff about humans. Akame nodded a few times, listening to the others.
"The humans take us dogs quite well after us proving our faith by defeating Akakabuto, but I doubt they'd still protect themselves against a wolf" the Ganin explained after turning his head towards Retsuga.
"But we can't stay here for too long. We're quite far away from Futago pass, and there might be stray dogs or other packs nearby. Not to mention you're not in a condition to fight or run for a while."
The Kishu tried to think of a solution to this problem. Carrying Retsuga near possible enemies could be dangerous, but they could not risk the wound to open again. At the same time he could hear the storm moving further away, the rain getting more quiet and the wind blowing less dangerously.

Nuulo27
Potential
Potential

Post by Nuulo27 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:23 pm

// Omg guys don't let this die!!! While staying at home with no work I'm praying for this to go forwards!

JazzyJazz
Friend
Friend

Post by JazzyJazz » Tue May 19, 2020 8:50 pm

"Mmph..." Retsuga grunted. Though he was still hesitant to put his faith in humans, he trusted Akame's judgement. They'd have to leave this area either way, so it was better if he got help for his leg. With a defeated sigh, the wolf looked up at Akame. "Whatever you think is best, Akame. As long as I keep this leg up, I should be able to work. Let's just hope we don't run into any enemies."

JiiJoo
Recruit
Recruit

Post by JiiJoo » Sat May 23, 2020 6:47 pm

"Where is that base of yours anyway?" Odalys asked as he stared up at the dark cloudy sky, the wind was getting stronger and the flood current became faster.

Odalys was never a good swimmer and would end up drowning.

Nuulo27
Potential
Potential

Post by Nuulo27 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Akame listened to Retsuga, and gave a nod for an answer. He sighed, and rose his sight to the hole in the upper part of the cave. They could get out that way, and it seemed more safe now than a few minutes ago.
"I'll come last, you should go first, Retsuga. Lead the way" Akame suggested, and looked at Odalys.
"It's not too far away, but we must be quick."

JazzyJazz
Friend
Friend

Post by JazzyJazz » Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 pm

"Alright," said Retsuga with a nod. Standing, Retsuga lifted his hind leg, taking pressure of it. He then began limping forward, taking the lead as he approached the hole. He squeezed himself out, re-entered the stormy woods. Rain pelted his coat; Retsuga hung his head and closed his eyes in order the keep the rain from blinding him. Moving under a tree to get a bit of shelter, the wolf waiting for his comrades to follow behind him.

Return to “Futago Pass”