Who is Noah? - Speculation poll

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.

Who will be 'Noah'?

Noah isn't a character
8%
The white puppy
19%
The old white dog
2%
The girl puppy (lol)
2%
Orion, having changed his name
14%
Orion's son yet to be introduced
10%
A character yet to appear who is not Orion's son
36%
Other
10%

Total votes: 59

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Who is Noah? - Speculation poll

Post by Spirit Tree »

Noroi111 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:52 pm Sorry for being late but I feel like Noah would be Hyena because on the wiki it says Hyena is now called Noah
But thats just my theory what do you think? :THOT:
You are correct. It is Hyena. Yoshi actually brought back a dog who was supposed to be long dead. And I'm just like...WHAT??? :derpgin: :yama1:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Noroi
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Noroi »

Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:08 pm
Noroi111 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:52 pm Sorry for being late but I feel like Noah would be Hyena because on the wiki it says Hyena is now called Noah
You are correct. It is Hyena. Yoshi actually brought back a dog who was supposed to be long dead. And I'm just like...WHAT??? :derpgin: :yama1:
Thats what I thought! In the GDW manga it shows that Murder S cuts his belly but then it just gets more confusing from there
:noroi:!Noroi!:noroi:
Awesomely drawn banners made by Sanda and Gingastar!!!
Thank you!!! <3
Noroi
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Noroi »

Noroi wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:13 pm
Thats what I thought! In the GDW manga it shows that Murder S cuts his belly but then it just gets more confusing from there
I mean times do get confusing in both anime and manga
Thank you!!! <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Noroi wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:13 am
It's more likely that Takahashi forgot about writing Hyena's death when Murder S/Sniper had a flashback in the GDW manga that showed what happened after Hyena stopped Sniper from killing Ben back in GNG. We even saw Hyena's ghost on a few occasions in the manga. Of course, the flashback by Sniper wasn't exactly shown in GNG. So what some of us think happened was that Takahashi only looked back into GNG to recall the moments when Hyena stopped Sniper from killing Ben but was then unknown what had happened to Sniper and Hyena after that. But Takahashi did not look back on GDW and recall the chapter when he wrote Sniper's flashback of cutting Hyena's belly or recall the few chapters when Hyena was seen as a ghost. So that's most likely how Takahashi either forgot that Hyena was supposed to be dead, or maybe he did look back into GDW and decided to change that, which quite honestly is bizarre.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Noroi
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Noroi »

Spirit Tree wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:42 am
Noroi wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:13 am
It's more likely that Takahashi forgot about writing Hyena's death when Murder S/Sniper had a flashback in the GDW manga that showed what happened after Hyena stopped Sniper from killing Ben back in GNG. We even saw Hyena's ghost on a few occasions in the manga. Of course, the flashback by Sniper wasn't exactly shown in GNG. So what some of us think happened was that Takahashi only looked back into GNG to recall the moments when Hyena stopped Sniper from killing Ben but was then unknown what had happened to Sniper and Hyena after that. But Takahashi did not look back on GDW and recall the chapter when he wrote Sniper's flashback of cutting Hyena's belly or recall the few chapters when Hyena was seen as a ghost. So that's most likely how Takahashi either forgot that Hyena was supposed to be dead, or maybe he did look back into GDW and decided to change that, which quite honestly is bizarre.
Sorry I didn't respond to your post sooner I gave my dog his meds and I fell asleep after.
That sounds like it could've happened but on the wiki it says that his stomach did get cut open and as we know "dies" then he's shown as a ghost then alive?! So there is a chance that Takahashi forgot/changed it or my theory is he wanted to make us think he was dead so he could surprise us :tfw_aokabuto1:
But I believe Takahashi just forgot/changed it.
Thank you!!! <3
sad-machine

Post by sad-machine »

despite everything, i love that Hyena came back! One of my OG favorite characters

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”