Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Atha »

I better not hear anyone slander the Wolf arc as too outlandish after this, man.
icon by azzai
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Even though Takahashi said that he didn't like the Wolf arc, the Wolf arc was much more realistic and a lot cooler than this ALIENS arc. This ALIENS arc was most useless. Just like Woof Woof and Benishit when they were infested. Dead Chonk, infested or not infested, was useless, too.

It's just so disappointing that GDN went into this direction during its progression.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
MasterOfCider
Recruit
Recruit

Post by MasterOfCider »

Wisp wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:20 pm I am actually excited about the new series. Whatever he makes, it cannot be more bad than GDN! So it will be better. :))
Watch the next series be way worse :)

I came back after months of not looking at this and return to more fresh hell. I have no idea what's going on. If Yoshi has to keep working, please let him do something simple.
"Satan takes me to the pasta."
Tikikata
Legend
Legend

Post by Tikikata »

Was the new series confirmed to be a continuation of the Ginga series? I kind of miss the Gaiden series where things were simple. I think it would be kind of neat to see something like that. I'm just worried at what's to come after this. :tfw_sirius5:
GingaBoard's Resident Lloyd Fan
:belmond: :kurotora: :lloyd: :hyakkiga: My Twitch || My Twitter :george: :ken: :lydia: :unsai:

Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

I know I already said this somewhere else, but since there is going to be a new series in September because Takahashi unfortunately has to keep going, I would feel good about seeing a new Gaiden series. I would love to see Ginga Densetsu Fuji. It would be awesome to see a backstory about Fuji and how she met Riki.

Another option that I would be okay with is if this new series is something other than Ginga.

Then again, I have a feeling that it's going to be a direct sequel to GDN, anyway. So that kind of sucks.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:18 am I know I already said this somewhere else, but since there is going to be a new series in September because Takahashi unfortunately has to keep going, I would feel good about seeing a new Gaiden series. I would love to see Ginga Densetsu Fuji. It would be awesome to see a backstory about Fuji and how she met Riki.

Another option that I would be okay with is if this new series is something other than Ginga.

Then again, I have a feeling that it's going to be a direct sequel to GDN, anyway. So that kind of sucks.
He'll never make a series with a female main character, plus the last time he wrote one that wasn't horribly sexist was Zero's story, and even that was full of sexism from the humans.
icon by azzai
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

Atha wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:49 pmHe'll never make a series with a female main character, plus the last time he wrote one that wasn't horribly sexist was Zero's story, and even that was full of sexism from the humans.
What about the short story Ginga Densetsu Anju to Jirōmaru from 2010-2011? Not only the main character, Anju, is a young girl who doesn't get any sexism through the story, but Jirōmaru's mother Yuki is a strong bearhound who doesn't get the sexist treatment either.
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

All of the strong dog females Yoshi made (and actually stayed strong and badass) died, usually shortly screen time wise, so I don't have any hopes that he would bother making a dog one a main character in the main Ginga series unless he gave Orion a female pup and there was no other puppies. And odds of that are likely .. zero. He really loves the sexist woman are damsels in distress that need to be saved by the manly men troupe too much. :/

Really makes me wish that we would get more First Wars content instead.

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Atha
Prodigy
Prodigy

Post by Atha »

That was from before he'd give all the female dogs eyelashes (and Anju was just a little girl with no noteable personality), as the years progress he's been getting worse and worse with the sexism, I thought he couldn't get any worse with Weed but he keeps proving me wrong each time.
Last edited by Atha on Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon by azzai
Iteza00
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Iteza00 »

I recently finished reading the "Noah" series and honestly that was the most horrible thing I've ever read. It hurts me to see the series fall so low that they are grabbing at straws for ideas. I agree at this point with those screaming that the author needs to retire, but so long as we the consumers keep buying the series (even if we know it's going to be bad) then they are going to keep producing it.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Yup, it's Noah on the spine. Now just to wait for last volume in September
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Murojaki

Post by Murojaki »

Noah was a big mess. I hope the next series is way better, and honestly I think it will be hard for it to be worse.
:gin: :gdwgin: :mangariki: :benizakura: :moss: :john: :kurotora: :akame: :kurojaki: :bill: :retsuga: :noroi: :tesshin: :hougen: :yukimura: :rigel: :masashige:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

A stupid random thought just came to my mind.

What if the next series will be about the Ou dogs fighting robots? Like robot dogs? :derpgin:
Starstriker-K9

Post by Starstriker-K9 »

i just finished it. idk what the hell i just read but it sure as hell wasn’t a Ginga manga to me. :OUT:
• 犬子犬 · ᵏ⁹
i am Inukoinu!
she · they | feral gay loser | p5 nerd

ImageImage
𓃦 carrd
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Volume 17 cover is now unveiled.

It's been a while since Noah/Hyena was on a cover, but does it really make any sense for "Sirius"/Not-Sirius to be on there running along with Orion and Bon while Andy and Yamabiko are absent? I mean I get that seeing Andy, Bon, and Yamabiko on the covers with Orion was getting kind of old, but come on now.

At least the sea and sunset are nice.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Maybe it's just me but Noah being in the background like that looks kind of menacing :Koyukisweat:

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

It's not bad. But as usual I am more curious about spine and back pics XD
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Gingastar
Legend
Legend

Post by Gingastar »

Digsu wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:27 am Maybe it's just me but Noah being in the background like that looks kind of menacing :Koyukisweat:
Definitely not just you. He looks like a sea-monster :derpgin:
---------
Redbubble | DeviantArt
Banners by me and Sandatora!
Iteza00
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Iteza00 »

Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:14 am A stupid random thought just came to my mind.

What if the next series will be about the Ou dogs fighting robots? Like robot dogs? :derpgin:
I mean technically wasn't that what Sniper sort of was when he came back in GDW? At the very least he was certainly metal/bionic. Lol terminator dogs. Now I'm imagining the humans turning terminator dogs loose and they start slaughtering almost everyone.
Wisp
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Wisp »

Any news on new series? I heared some thing about Ginga Densetsu Yoshi? ????
https://twitter.com/doskoika/status/1568075428212133888
???!!!

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”