Ginga Stage - Summer 2019 Tokyo, Kobe

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Re: Ginga Stage - Summer 2019 Tokyo, Kobe

Post by Regnant »

New trailer and full cast lineup photos at https://www.ginga-stage.com/cast.html

Looks like Smith is missing, but we get Cross, Benizakura, Musashi, Sniper, Bill, and Kisaragi added to the cast!
Image Image
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Regnant wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:09 pm

New trailer and full cast lineup photos at https://www.ginga-stage.com/cast.html

Looks like Smith is missing, but we get Cross, Benizakura, Musashi, Sniper, Bill, and Kisaragi added to the cast!
Woah the trailer is so amazing!! :tfw_akame:
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Oh my word, haha! Amazing!

Benizakura looks BOSS.
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

That trailer is absolutely stunning! I wonder what these two-stage play's will mean for Ginga. Like, we got a stage play last year, now we get a continuation of that stage play, and GNG has been licensed. This is a golden age:)
Have a nice day!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

That trailer is awesome! :bon2:

The addition of Musashi and Bill definitely makes me think this covers the rest of the Akakabuto arc in its entirety, rather than just the final battle, seeing how the two of them (Bill especially) don't really have a major role after the Shikoku part.

Also I can't help but wonder if they were planning to announce Gajou Kessen sooner after Kizuna, but they had to delay it because of the pandemic.
:tfw_aokabuto1:

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

John also appears to be missing from the new line up. I wonder why he and Smith aren't listed?
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

:tfw_akame:

Oof, this looks even more gothic and epic than the first half. :bon2:
I love how demonic they made Akakabuto. :akakabuto: I love that we got ourselves a Cross, too. :cross: Sniper looks like he's auditioning for a The Mask of Zorro remake. :sniper: They really perfected Benizakura as well! :mangabenizakura: And lastly, Kisaragi looks like a cheeky young fella, doesn't he? Heheh, I think I prefer this version! :kisaragi: Truly, we are living in a golden time for the Ginga franchise.
I want DVDs of both halves with subtitles really, really bad now... damn the expense.
Wolpard wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:47 pm John also appears to be missing from the new line up. I wonder why he and Smith aren't listed?
My guess is probably because John played a much smaller role later in GNG and Smith was pretty much sidelined as well. But, then going by that logic, I'm curious as to what the extent of Gohei's part is going to be in this half, since the only thing he really does at this point in the anime/manga is show up at the end to shoot Akakabuto... :bon3:
Unless he's going to get his own musical number, LOL.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Wolpard wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:47 pm John also appears to be missing from the new line up. I wonder why he and Smith aren't listed?
Maybe their actors weren't available this time around? Who knows.
:tfw_aokabuto1:

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Shining Sirius wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:25 am
My guess is probably because John played a much smaller role later in GNG and Smith was pretty much sidelined as well. But, then going by that logic, I'm curious as to what the extent of Gohei's part is going to be in this half, since the only thing he really does at this point in the anime/manga is show up at the end to shoot Akakabuto... :bon3:
Unless he's going to get his own musical number, LOL.
to be fair Gohei is doubling as the narrator so it makes sense to keep him around.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

For some reason, this commercial for the DVD release of the first part was uploaded on the play's official Youtube channel on the same day as the new trailer, despite the DVD having come out in January.

Even more oddly, the commercial ends with Gin's proclamation that they should head to Shikoku, which they never actually do in this part (the dogs realize they have head back almost immediately after this line). I assume it's meant to foreshadow the second part, but given how the ad is seemingly all about Kizuna (and why you should buy it on DVD) it's still a bit odd.

Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

New merch announced on http://ginga-stage.com/goods.html
- As a preventive measure against the spread of new coronavirus infection, theater sales will be limited to pamphlets during the performance period.
- Goods will be sold at the target stores and online shopping sites. Details such as handling information, sales start date, and goods images will be announced at a later date.
So we may have easier purchasing of the merch at base prices online!
Performance original goods (aka stuff using photos of cast)
- Pamphlet: 2,500 yen (tax included)
- Bromide (set of 3) 16 types in total: 600 yen each (tax included)
- At the time of the decisive battle, stand up now! Acrylic stand All 16 types: 700 yen (tax included) * Random sale
- Gather on a full moon night! 16 types of stickers and can badges: 600 yen (tax included) * Random sale
Original illustration goods (aka new Takahashi art, or at least old art on new items)
- "Ginga -Shooting Star Silver-" Original Postcard Set (7 types set): 990 yen (tax included)
- Tote bag: 1,527 yen (tax included)
- All 2 types of clear files: 415 yen each (tax included)
Collaboration goods (probably similar to the first stage play HardCC shirt)
- T-shirt "Stage" Ginga -Shooting Star Gin- "-Fangcheng Battle Edition-" (Kumadog Black): 4,400 yen (tax included)
Image Image
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Ohhh, really want to see pictures! 😍

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Same boat as Raki, I cant wait to see photos of the new merch!!
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Images are up! http://ginga-stage.com/goods.html

Tote bag and clearfiles have the same design as the last play. There are new postcards with manga pages on them which look nice! And then of course all the usual badges, cards, standees, and such with the play actors on it. And best of all: the shirt looks amazing!!!

Everything will be available online this Monday so get those proxies ready if you want to buy anything :D
Image Image
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Regnant wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:33 pm Images are up! http://ginga-stage.com/goods.html
Oooh, those character standees and tin badges look brilliant... kind of a shame that they're sold randomly. :tfw_orion2
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:21 pm
Regnant wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:33 pm Images are up! http://ginga-stage.com/goods.html
Oooh, those character standees and tin badges look brilliant... kind of a shame that they're sold randomly. :tfw_orion2
Often times there will also be a complete set option, so we'll just have to see on Monday (if this option is available, I will be buying and selling the ones I don't want). If anything, people will be listing them up on YJA and Mercari pretty soon after so you should still be able to grab who you want :)
Image Image
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Regnant wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:46 pm
Shining Sirius wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:21 pm
Often times there will also be a complete set option, so we'll just have to see on Monday (if this option is available, I will be buying and selling the ones I don't want). If anything, people will be listing them up on YJA and Mercari pretty soon after so you should still be able to grab who you want :)
That's what I was (and I'm sure many others were) hoping for. 😁 Thanks for letting us know, Regnant! :heart:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Just a little update on the standees and badges, Mercari is more or less flooded with them right now and more seem to pop up every day so it shouldn't be too difficult to find the ones you're interested in.

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

https://twitter.com/stage_ginga/status/ ... 62629?s=20

Yoshi after seeing the second stage play!

Digsu wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:31 am Just a little update on the standees and badges, Mercari is more or less flooded with them right now and more seem to pop up every day so it shouldn't be too difficult to find the ones you're interested in.
damn you werent kidding lol
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Ohh amazing! Are there words telling what he thinks about the show?

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”