Hakuro's sons?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Hakuro's sons?

Post by FDQ »

I just started scanning the Russian Dogs arc from Weed and I was looking at the dogs in Hakuro's pack and was wondering something.

Is it me or does ALL of his dogs have the same types of designs? As if they were all his offspring. They all look like the same breed, have the same few kinds of markings and colors.

Then I thought, is it actually confirmed that Hakuro only has 4 sons? Perhaps he's like Kisaragi and has an incredible amount of sons.

I mean, just look at the random dogs in his pack. They all look like they could be his sons

These are his 4 sons:

Here's some of his random pack members:

What are the odds of ALL the members of Hakuro's pack are the same breed and looking related to him!

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: Hakuro's sons?

Post by Digsu »

In GNG, Hakurou refers to his massive pack of huskies as his "brothers". Assuming he wasn't speaking metaphorically, most of his pack is apparently related, though given the sheer number of members (at least several dozen in GDW and hundreds in GNG) it's probably more likely that most of the dogs are his distant cousins rather than close relatives.

Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Holy crap, you're right!
I feel this is definitely possible, since he's a king like Kisaragi too.
Unless... huskies just really like only having a pack of huskies lol

ImageImage
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Okami wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:06 pm Holy crap, you're right!
Racist huskies!

But yeah, Cousins and nephews, brothers and sons, they're probably all related in some way or another

Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I'll be honest, I often thought some of those random huskies were his sons. They could be the sons/grandchildren of those we saw in GNG, which makes sense with them all being huskies
Kaiken
Banned
Banned

Post by Kaiken »

Okami wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:06 pm Holy crap, you're right!

Well, there's been at least two cases of one-breed groups: the shepherd corps and the Russian army.
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:
Troyo7

Post by Troyo7 »

This is sad because of Hakuro's pack, only his son Suzaku remained with his wife and children since the entire pack was killed by the Russian army.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”