Why does Jerome respect Gin?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Why does Jerome respect Gin?

Post by Phalene »

I remember that Jerome respects Gin for some exact thing but I can't remember what. I think it was in the manga...

Help meee
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: Why does Jerome respect Gin?

Post by Digsu »

When Jerome was two years old, he heard that a wild dog named Demon had killed a messenger of Gin's and that the Ohu army was going to challenge Demon as revenge. However, when Jerome went to watch the battle, it turned out that only Gin and Tesshin came to challenge Demon's army of 200 dogs, causing Demon to feel insulted and attack Gin in rage. Gin dodged all of his attacks and then killed him with one counterattack, leaving the rest of his army too scared to attack him and deeply impressing Jerome.

It's explained in GDW volume 3.

Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Phalene »

Digsu wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:35 pm When Jerome was two years old, he heard that a wild dog named Demon had killed a messenger of Gin's and that the Ohu army was going to challenge Demon as revenge. However, when Jerome went to watch the battle, it turned out that only Gin and Tesshin came to challenge Demon's army of 200 dogs, causing Demon to feel insulted and attack Gin in rage. Gin dodged all of his attacks and then killed him with one counterattack, leaving the rest of his army too scared to attack him and deeply impressing Jerome.

Thank you so much!!!
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them
AlaskanGingaFan

Post by AlaskanGingaFan »

He shouldn't have respected Weed! He should have taken over the pack and kicked Weed out after Weed exiled him for killing those assassins! Sorry that scene just made me so mad... :bella4:
DweZie Hype

Post by DweZie Hype »

Digsu wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:35 pm When Jerome was two years old, he heard that a wild dog named Demon had killed a messenger of Gin's and that the Ohu army was going to challenge Demon as revenge. However, when Jerome went to watch the battle, it turned out that only Gin and Tesshin came to challenge Demon's army of 200 dogs, causing Demon to feel insulted and attack Gin in rage. Gin dodged all of his attacks and then killed him with one counterattack, leaving the rest of his army too scared to attack him and deeply impressing Jerome.

Wow i did not know about that!

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”