Which good/hero character in Ginga do you think would make a great bad/villain character?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Which good/hero character in Ginga do you think would make a great bad/villain character?

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

I personally think that John would make a great villain. As we know, John actually tried to gain command over Riki's pack by fighting him. If John actually had evil intentions and won over Riki, then that would certainly be very interesting. How would he abuse his power? What would he have done? I have always wondered after John fought against Riki. How would it have been if he won that duel? And if he had evil intentions? I could only imagine. I certainly think that it would be a huge plot twist, and it would make for a great villain if the story was written right.

If you wanna mention any of the events in the Ginga franchise, then please, make it a spoiler.
Last edited by Silver_Alchemist on Sun May 24, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a nice day!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Re: Which good/hero character in Ginga do you think would make a great bad/villain character?

Post by Dragon »

This is difficult somehow! lol I guess since everyone acts so similar, it's difficult to imagine how different they'd be.
-Tesshin could have been an interesting one if he stayed an enemy to avenge his dad blindly.
-Jerome would be a cool one. After being exiled and finding a place to die, he decides his one true place to die is in war by the fangs of Weed to pay for his crimes. Not before putting up an awesome fight though!
-Bon... just to have a bratty prince-like villain xP
-Kyoshiro. Not exactly as a villain but as an opposing force that has a similar goal but different means of getting there, like he used to be. If he stayed in his pack of 1 year olds but expanded it and didn't join Weed and they clashed from time to time, that'd be interesting!
-Ken. He started off villianous and it really showed his difference between him and his dad. I wanna see that again. It was pretty interesting and so ironic that the most passionate soldier (Ben) had a son who turned on the new aged Ohu. Geoege could join Weed and they face each other one day but in sadness.

ImageImage
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Which good/hero character in Ginga do you think would make a great bad/villain character?

Dragon wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:52 pm This is difficult somehow! lol I guess since everyone acts so similar, it's difficult to imagine how different they'd be.
-Tesshin could have been an interesting one if he stayed an enemy to avenge his dad blindly.
-Jerome would be a cool one. After being exiled and finding a place to die, he decides his one true place to die is in war by the fangs of Weed to pay for his crimes. Not before putting up an awesome fight though!
-Bon... just to have a bratty prince-like villain xP
-Kyoshiro. Not exactly as a villain but as an opposing force that has a similar goal but different means of getting there, like he used to be. If he stayed in his pack of 1 year olds but expanded it and didn't join Weed and they clashed from time to time, that'd be interesting!
-Ken. He started off villianous and it really showed his difference between him and his dad. I wanna see that again. It was pretty interesting and so ironic that the most passionate soldier (Ben) had a son who turned on the new aged Ohu. Geoege could join Weed and they face each other one day but in sadness.
Ken and Kyoshiro are good ones here. Now that I think about it, it might have been better for them to stay the way they were. It would certainly be interesting. But I am very satisfied with how GDW is going so far:) I just think that these two characters should’ve stay the same as the day they were introduced. It would have given more character variety.
Have a nice day!
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I think Orion would make a great villain, that after the defeat of Monsoon, he believes himself to be unstoppable that loses control and starts to take over other areas and lands forcing the rest of his family having to come together to stop him.

Also Sirius, maybe he could loose track of what considers peace and harmony and starts to kill others who either don't agree with his views or won't surrender to what he sees as peace and justice.

Also, I do agree John would've made a pretty interesting villain, being that he did challenge Riki for control and is prideful over all the animals he and his owner have been able to catch and kill.
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
reenarules
Rookie
Rookie

Post by reenarules »

Hmm, I think Sirius would make a good villian if he'd lived :0
I kinda imagine him escaping off somewhere with Monsoon for a while, then they could both plot their revenge against the Ohu army, since Sirius wrote them off as unreasonable dogs during the throwdown, so I'd assume he'd view them as enemies at that point.
After a while he then confronts the Ohu army alongside Monsoon, maybe seeking Chibi the bear and somehow getting him on Monsoon's good side, all the while convincing Chibi that it'd be impossible to reason with his former comrades and that they'd only ever see him as a savage, so he ultimately sides with Sirius (since he was the first to accept him with open arms) and aids him in his conflict with the Ohu army.
Sirius might soon encounter Orion and make him his priority, shouting that it was time for him to see that Orion wasn't in the right mindset and how his ideals will backfire on him someday or smth
Just my two cents on what could've been owo
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Gingaddict wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:47 am I think Orion would make a great villain, that after the defeat of Monsoon, he believes himself to be unstoppable that loses control and starts to take over other areas and lands forcing the rest of his family having to come together to stop him.

Also Sirius, maybe he could loose track of what considers peace and harmony and starts to kill others who either don't agree with his views or won't surrender to what he sees as peace and justice.

Also, I do agree John would've made a pretty interesting villain, being that he did challenge Riki for control and is prideful over all the animals he and his owner have been able to catch and kill.
reenarules wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:41 am Hmm, I think Sirius would make a good villian if he'd lived :0
I kinda imagine him escaping off somewhere with Monsoon for a while, then they could both plot their revenge against the Ohu army, since Sirius wrote them off as unreasonable dogs during the throwdown, so I'd assume he'd view them as enemies at that point.
After a while he then confronts the Ohu army alongside Monsoon, maybe seeking Chibi the bear and somehow getting him on Monsoon's good side, all the while convincing Chibi that it'd be impossible to reason with his former comrades and that they'd only ever see him as a savage, so he ultimately sides with Sirius (since he was the first to accept him with open arms) and aids him in his conflict with the Ohu army.
Sirius might soon encounter Orion and make him his priority, shouting that it was time for him to see that Orion wasn't in the right mindset and how his ideals will backfire on him someday or smth
Well sh*t, I forgot to ask people not to spoil:( Oh well, I guess from what I have read, Orion would generally work as a villain, and Sirius too. I can’t really imagine Orion tho (since his name is in the title, and the title mentions him as a hero), but Sirius. Well, I can see that more, but I can’t really add more to the conversation, since I am not that far in the franchise. I’m trying tho. I like discussing Ginga.
Have a nice day!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

In a way, Sirius is already a villain in TLW. He got in the way of the Ohu army taking down Monsoon and threw the sickle, which could have costed them the whole war. He extremely opposed people fighting Monsoon and even threw around people like Gennai and Kurotora for being against him. And then in GDWO he was against Orion for a good while. He's as close to a villain as a good guy gets xD
Gingaddict wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:47 am I think Orion would make a great villain, that after the defeat of Monsoon, he believes himself to be unstoppable that loses control and starts to take over other areas and lands forcing the rest of his family having to come together to stop him.
I really like this idea! I was basically waiting for that to happen in TLW lol

ImageImage
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:36 am

reenarules wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:41 am Hmm, I think Sirius would make a good villian if he'd lived :0
Well sh*t, I forgot to ask people not to spoil:( Oh well, I guess from what I have read, Orion would generally work as a villain, and Sirius too. I can’t really imagine Orion tho (since his name is in the title, and the title mentions him as a hero), but Sirius. Well, I can see that more, but I can’t really add more to the conversation, since I am not that far in the franchise. I’m trying tho. I like discussing Ginga.
I hate to tell you this but if you're hoping not to be spoiled then you're on the wrong website, as far as I know, many are far ahead and caught up with the story than you are.
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Gingaddict wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:08 pm

I hate to tell you this but if you're hoping not to be spoiled then you're on the wrong website, as far as I know, many are far ahead and caught up with the story than you are.
I know, but it has worked so far. I have been asking on most of most of my topics for people to make events in Ginga into spoilers, and everyone does it:) it gladens (is it with one or two D’s?) me that people respect that:) I just forgot to ask here on this topic, and guess what, I got spoiled:( But that’s my fault.
Have a nice day!
reenarules
Rookie
Rookie

Post by reenarules »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:14 pm

I know, but it has worked so far. I have been asking on most of most of my topics for people to make events in Ginga into spoilers, and everyone does it:) it gladens (is it with one or two D’s?) me that people respect that:) I just forgot to ask here on this topic, and guess what, I got spoiled:( But that’s my fault.
Nono I believe the dirt's on me; I know you put a disclaimer in almost every poll or discussion topic you make, and I should've remembered that you haven't seen the whole series through, plus from there I had the childish thought that you somehow wouldn't read it, since it mentions a character you haven't yet read about, my bad >>;
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

reenarules wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:46 pm
Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Nono I believe the dirt's on me; I know you put a disclaimer in almost every poll or discussion topic you make, and I should've remembered that you haven't seen the whole series through, plus from there I had the childish thought that you somehow wouldn't read it, since it mentions a character you haven't yet read about, my bad >>;
It’s ok:) To be honest, this is afterall a fanbase of some kind if you know what I mean, and therefore, people have the rights to discuss everything that happens, and if I do not mention that spoilers should be made into spoilers, then it is my fault. I’m just gonna have to remember it next time:) But I accept your apology:)
Have a nice day!
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Phalene »

When I saw this title, John popped to my head! But I also think the Kai brothers would've made a great enemy triple
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Nuulo27 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:02 pm When I saw this title, John popped to my head! But I also think the Kai brothers would've made a great enemy triple
Uhhh the Kai Brothers! I don’t know how they would turn into villains tho, but they certainly have villain potential. Maybe they could become villains if Gin actually drowned Kurotora for real? But that wouldn’t make them a triple anymore. But still, it is a possibility.
Have a nice day!
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Phalene »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:05 pm
Nuulo27 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:02 pm When I saw this title, John popped to my head! But I also think the Kai brothers would've made a great enemy triple
Uhhh the Kai Brothers! I don’t know how they would turn into villains tho, but they certainly have villain potential. Maybe they could become villains if Gin actually drowned Kurotora for real? But that wouldn’t make them a triple anymore. But still, it is a possibility.
That's quite clever!
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Nuulo27 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:06 pm
That's quite clever!
But they wouldn’t be a triple tho if that happened:( But still, it’s the only thing I could come up with :)

Now I’m just wondering how they could become enemies while still being a trio. It’s something I am willing to spend my time on at the moment XD
Have a nice day!
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Phalene »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 pm

That's quite clever!
But they wouldn’t be a triple tho if that happened:( But still, it’s the only thing I could come up with :)

Now I’m just wondering how they could become enemies while still being a trio. It’s something I am willing to spend my time on at the moment XD
I can only think if Ben had done something very wrong towards them :THOT:
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I think we actually got a evil version of them in GDWO in the form of Kosetsu, Tsumuji and Kurokirimaru

Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Nuulo27 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:23 pm
Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 pm

That's quite clever!

I can only think if Ben had done something very wrong towards them :THOT:
If Ben, their savior would have to anger them enough to become enemies, then it have to be something that is literally unforgivable no matter what XD but it is still a possibility.
Have a nice day!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 pm Uhhh the Kai Brothers! I don’t know how they would turn into villains tho, but they certainly have villain potential.
Moss wanted the Kais to rule his pack in his place, so if they said yes, they could have been ruthless leaders! P:

ImageImage
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Dragon wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:38 pm
Silver_Alchemist wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 pm Uhhh the Kai Brothers! I don’t know how they would turn into villains tho, but they certainly have villain potential.
Moss wanted the Kais to rule his pack in his place, so if they said yes, they could have been ruthless leaders! P:
Wait, didn’t Moss say that he wanted them to join his pack? Or did both of these things happen?
Have a nice day!

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”