Unpopular Opinion (Ginga version)

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Re: Unpopular Opinion (Ginga version)

Post by Adams Angel »

Hougen is a Gary Stu.

He can never get touched in battle and doesn't even get a scar. He's like God.

Really? :EMPTY: Still not as worst as Akame.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

Adams Angel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:45 am Akame is overrated.
Bro is dog god or something!! He's the Gary Stu of Ginga. I swear he cannot die. I think in The Last Wars Akame lost an eye but later, he suddenly grows it back. Why tf does he get a lot of screentime than most characters.
I have said that for a long time. Folk go on and on about how Gin should be dead but hello? What about Akame and Kurotora who are much older than him!? Akame must've inherited some magic ninja revival tactic or something because if we went by the real timeline, he would've died of old age by now. Cross and Gin are the only ones I don't mind sticking around but Akame has to go before Gin! It would be criminal if he does not.
Adams Angel wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:22 pm Hougen is a Gary Stu.

Then how did he get those scars on his chest? Seriously I did hate his plot armour - John should've been the one to give him those scars as it's said he's the only dog Hougen actually got scared of. But instead everyone is literally his punching bag except a puppy? BS! :bella4:
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Gingaddict wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:01 am
Adams Angel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:45 am Akame is overrated.
Bro is dog god or something!! He's the Gary Stu of Ginga. I swear he cannot die. I think in The Last Wars Akame lost an eye but later, he suddenly grows it back. Why tf does he get a lot of screentime than most characters.
I have said that for a long time. Folk go on and on about how Gin should be dead but hello? What about Akame and Kurotora who are much older than him!? Akame must've inherited some magic ninja revival tactic or something because if we went by the real timeline, he would've died of old age by now. Cross and Gin are the only ones I don't mind sticking around but Akame has to go before Gin! It would be criminal if he does not.
Adams Angel wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:22 pm Hougen is a Gary Stu.

Then how did he get those scars on his chest? Seriously I did hate his plot armour - John should've been the one to give him those scars as it's said he's the only dog Hougen actually got scared of. But instead everyone is literally his punching bag except a puppy? BS! :bella4:
He probaby got the chest scars from when he was locked in the shed or something. But I'm only calling Hougen a Gary Stu because I was recently watching GDW anime and noticed how ridiculously strong he is portrayed as :EMPTY: :KRUMP:
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”