Least favorite episode

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Least favorite episode

Post by Adams Angel »

Inspired by AlaskanGingaFan's favorite GNG episode thread. What's your least favorite episode of GNG?

GNG is a great episode, definitely better than GDW. But Episode 16 was honestly too boring for me. I couldn't even sit through it.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Re: Least favorite episode

Post by fantachan »

It's been a while since I've seen the GNG episodes, though I do remember not liking episode 12 much.
Silver Arrow
Potential
Potential

Post by Silver Arrow »

I also don't like episode 16 that much, haha XD
Findog
Potential
Potential

Post by Findog »

Even tho I like all episodes, but maybe that legendary episode 6 isn't my most favorite episode :derpgin: Not only because of that "ugly" style, but also there's not much happening.
Ginga forever! <3
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

While I think hate is a strong word as I don't hate any of the episodes, I was not a big fan of the first episodes of GNG - I only really started liking it when the dogs started to talk :yama1:
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Rals
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Rals »

I imagine most share the same sentiment, but I'm really not a fan of the more human centered episodes at the beginning.
I came to this series to watch overly dramatic samurai dogs travel across Japan to amass their forces against a kaiju bear. I care not for the humans haha
Unbothered. Moisturized. Happy. In My Lane. Focused. Flourishing

Bear photo by Dennis Field
Av by OsoAventuroso
Justarandomfan1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

The human episodes mostly bored me to death, I didn't hate or dislike the episodes buuuut, they were pretty boring.
(I remember I showed the anime to my mother and she thought kid Daisuke was annoying lol)
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Ollervo1

Post by Ollervo1 »

I never found the Iga and Koga war centric episodes too interesting. I'm honestly not sure why, but it kinda feels like that part of the anime kinda drags on for a bit too long for me.
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Ollervo1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:41 pm I never found the Iga and Koga war centric episodes too interesting. I'm honestly not sure why, but it kinda feels like that part of the anime kinda drags on for a bit too long for me.
I also kinda didn't like the Koga and Iga war episodes. It was way too long :EMPTY:

Rals wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:04 am I imagine most share the same sentiment, but I'm really not a fan of the more human centered episodes at the beginning.
I came to this series to watch overly dramatic samurai dogs travel across Japan to amass their forces against a kaiju bear. I care not for the humans haha
Seems everyone doesn't like the human episodes in gng lol :tfw_rigel1: I am not a big fan of them either, but tbh, I like episode 2 and 3.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:

Return to “Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin”