General Opinions on FANG

General discussion of all things related to Fang.

Did you like it?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 6

Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

General Opinions on FANG

Post by Adams Angel »

The story is by Akira Ito and art is by Yoshi himself. What is your opinion on this manga if you've read it?

Honestly, this story is, as I said, just a mess. It is very confusing for my tiny brain to understand :yama1:

I suggest taking a look over at Digsu's review of FANG. It is hilarious :derpgin:
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: General Opinions on FANG

Post by Digsu »

Well, I wrote an entire thing about how much I dislike it, so... enough said, I guess. :yama1:

It's so edgy and cynical it's not even funny, the plot makes no sense, and the main characters are unlikable. Pretty much the only redeeming qualities for me are the art and the fact that some of the side stories are kind of interesting, to the point I honestly think FANG would have worked much better as a series of random short stories about Askari being a stray who wanders around Japan and ends up getting entangled in all kinds of people's personal drama.

Justarandomfan1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

It was... Eh.. Just eh.. I don't know.. It was just a mess.
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Justarandomfan1 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:51 pm It was... Eh.. Just eh.. I don't know.. It was just a mess.
I love how everyone doesn't like the story :derpgin: I can't blame them though, I myself have said I hate this story lol. Tbh, I would be surprised if anyone actually liked FANG.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:

Return to “Fang”