What do you think of Ginga Requiem so far?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu: Requiem

What do you think of Ginga: Requiem so far?

Its good
13%
Its okay
53%
Meh
27%
Its bad
No votes
This sucks so far
7%

Total votes: 15

Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

What do you think of Ginga Requiem so far?

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

I know its still kinda too early to judge the manga yet, but I am curious about what your opinions on it are so far.
Personally, its pretty meh so far, but who knows, might change later on.
(Also I am sorry for posting a lot of topics here and there, I'll try and lessen myself from topic creation for a while)

Anyway, I added a poll and if you want, you can comment on what you chose and why. (Also, you have the ability to change your poll vote in case your opinion changes)
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: What do you think of Ginga Requiem so far?

Post by Arano »

I voted 'it's okay'.
The story is just developing but it feels like Takahashi is trying to go back to his old style of plotlines; there's a nostalgic feeling and I'm here for it.
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

I made this exact topic but decided to delete it because I thought it was too early to judge GDReq :derpgin:

I picked 'Meh.' The story started off as promising and I did have hope for it but seeing the most recent events and how the villain is related to fucking kamakiri, yeah I'm quickly losing hope for it...
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
MasterOfCider
Recruit
Recruit

Post by MasterOfCider »

I think it's way too early to determine whether it's good or bad. I'm definitely intrigued and just hoping it doesn't turn into insane space worms with a bunch of retconning like its predecessor.
"Satan takes me to the pasta."
Quinsku

Post by Quinsku »

I think its okay, i feel like the start is quite fast paced and i would have liked it to be a bit slower, but now i feel like its proceeding quite slowly? I hope this would be a long series like gdw, i hope we will see Rigel become the next leader.
:rigel4:
Atiesh

Post by Atiesh »

Compared to GDN and TLW I think this will be more enjoyable to read. Every chapter we have at least some plot advancement and I like that villains aren't bears or some superpower entities. Just dogs with their not yet clear motivation. Even if this are endless kamakiri clones I enjoy seeing them brawling with ohu dogs. I am intrigued to see what will be next. Hope to see more minor characters spotlight in this manga
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

I think it's been okay so far. Lots of build up for events that will soon unfold.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu: Requiem”