Ginga Peeves

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
SENTŌ INU
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Ginga Peeves

Post by SENTŌ INU »

Justarandomfan1 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:20 am In fact, I'm pretty sure they're are even strong female dogs in the real world. (I think it depends on the breed. Not too sure.)
So, I don't see why the sexism is needed.
To me it's just sort of... fascinating when I read Ginga or watch the Gin anime in a more serious mindset. The sexism feels 'right at home' alongside the tribalism and other 'traditional' values reflected in the franchise. If the characters weren't animals, I'm pretty confident Ginga would have a DRASTICALLY different fanbase. :Koyukisweat: :Koyukisweat: :Koyukisweat:
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

The whole thing about ''Males are supposed to be strong!'' and ''Real men don't cry!'' It seriously pisses me off so much.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

4townie wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 am The whole thing about ''Males are supposed to be strong!'' and ''Real men don't cry!'' It seriously pisses me off so much.
Tell me about it! Holding in tears is not healthy no matter the gender. If you feel like crying, then let it all out. Its not healthy to bottle up your emotions!
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”