My quizzes

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: My quizzes

Post by Arano »

4townie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:17 pm
YamaDora wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:50 pm
4townie wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:55 pmGuess the bearhounds Quiz
Link here: https://www.sporcle.com/games/fourtowni ... s-in-ginga
This quiz confused the hell out of me. Not only it does not list Fuji, who is canonically a bearhound (this is mentioned in the manga) but it lists a bunch of character who are NOT bearhounds, like Kotetsu, his sister Koyuki or any of Riki's grand-grandkids. Also, Saburomaru's name is misspelled as Saburomaro.

I tried some of the other quizzes too, and some of the answers were not always quite accurate.
Sorry, I did not know this. I used this wiki to help me making that quiz. Because it said ''Gin's Family Tree,'' I thought it meant that all the dogs were bearhounds. I also used that Wiki for some of the other quizzes and I also used GB. But I do not think that wiki I linked is accurate. Again, my bad and I apologize. Thanks for your feedback, though. :)
I can see how the family tree is confusing! Bearhound is a nickname for Japanese Akita Inu specifically (literally Kuma Inu). Kishu on the other hand are boar hounds, so from Weed's line onwards they aren't bearhounds anymore on a technicality. However it's an easy mistake to make because I'm sure in the mangas they still harp on about their legendary "bearhound blood" from time to time XD
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Arano wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 pm
4townie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:17 pm
YamaDora wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:50 pm
This quiz confused the hell out of me. Not only it does not list Fuji, who is canonically a bearhound (this is mentioned in the manga) but it lists a bunch of character who are NOT bearhounds, like Kotetsu, his sister Koyuki or any of Riki's grand-grandkids. Also, Saburomaru's name is misspelled as Saburomaro.

I tried some of the other quizzes too, and some of the answers were not always quite accurate.
Sorry, I did not know this. I used this wiki to help me making that quiz. Because it said ''Gin's Family Tree,'' I thought it meant that all the dogs were bearhounds. I also used that Wiki for some of the other quizzes and I also used GB. But I do not think that wiki I linked is accurate. Again, my bad and I apologize. Thanks for your feedback, though. :)
I can see how the family tree is confusing! Bearhound is a nickname for Japanese Akita Inu specifically (literally Kuma Inu). Kishu on the other hand are boar hounds, so from Weed's line onwards they aren't bearhounds anymore on a technicality. However it's an easy mistake to make because I'm sure in the mangas they still harp on about their legendary "bearhound blood" from time to time XD
So no more bearhounds after Weed? Also I think it is fair to say Ginga as a whole is confusing :derpgin: (Well, most of it lol)
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
YamaDora
Comrade
Comrade

Post by YamaDora »

4townie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:44 pm
Arano wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 pm I can see how the family tree is confusing! Bearhound is a nickname for Japanese Akita Inu specifically (literally Kuma Inu). Kishu on the other hand are boar hounds, so from Weed's line onwards they aren't bearhounds anymore on a technicality. However it's an easy mistake to make because I'm sure in the mangas they still harp on about their legendary "bearhound blood" from time to time XD
So no more bearhounds after Weed? Also I think it is fair to say Ginga as a whole is confusing :derpgin: (Well, most of it lol)
Having actively read the manga well over a decade now, my understanding is that in the Gingaverse the term "bearhound" means anyone in Gin's or Riki's bloodline (as long as they're a male *groan*). In other words, someone who is directly descended from either of them.

Which means that anyone not related to them by blood (like Koyuki, Kotetsu or Billy who were listed on that quiz) are not bearhounds.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

4townie wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm
Tora wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:12 am I get 10 out of 11 on GNG one. And I can't for my life figure out what question I do wrong xD
Honestly wish I could see what questions you as well as everyone else got right and wrong :derpgin: I sadly can only see the percentage of the quiz and where it was taken (EX: US, Finland, Canada, etc.)
I finally know which one! I totally misread the word "antagonist" at it meaning "the bad guys" xD
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Tora wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:59 am
4townie wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm
Tora wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:12 am I get 10 out of 11 on GNG one. And I can't for my life figure out what question I do wrong xD
Honestly wish I could see what questions you as well as everyone else got right and wrong :derpgin: I sadly can only see the percentage of the quiz and where it was taken (EX: US, Finland, Canada, etc.)
I finally know which one! I totally misread the word "antagonist" at it meaning "the bad guys" xD
Interesting! :bon1:

I really need to check over my quizzes when i get the time. I know some of them have inaccurate answers but that is completely my fault for poor research :yama1: If any of you guys see any mistakes in the quizzes then please pm me or say it in this topic! :tfw_bella2:
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”