Dumbest Ginga Villian

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Dumbest Ginga Villian

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

In your honest opinion and reasons, Who is the dumbest Ginga Villian in the series?

Personally, for me, The Aka Ari villains are my choice for obvious reasons..
They are just.. So dumb.. Especially Shou..
I mean, HOW do you get beaten by a tiny orange Japanese/Kishu inu mixed breed?
I- Just.. How..?

:OUT:
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Re: Dumbest Ginga Villian

Post by Adams Angel »

I also think that Aka Ari brothers are dumb.

You all know that I HATE Kama-shitface (Kamakiri) and the Kama-shitface brothers. They annoy me so much, especially with the recent events going on in GDReq. :EMPTY: Masamune was also lame.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

This is too easy to answer.

The three Aka-ari dumbasses are absolutely the dumbest villains in the entire Ginga Universe. They are even dumber than Bowser from the Super Mario franchise. Might I even need to say more?
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Spirit Tree wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:17 am This is too easy to answer.

The three Aka-ari dumbasses are absolutely the dumbest villains in the entire Ginga Universe. They are even dumber than Bowser from the Super Mario franchise. Might I even need to say more?
No, no. You have a very good point
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
fantachan
Translator
Translator

Post by fantachan »

As others have mentioned, the Aka-ari brothers are probably the dumbest villains in the Ginga series. Especially Shuou and Beniou. Shuou talks highly of himself that he completely underestimates/misunderstands the situation in front of him, and as for Beniou...who mistakes feces for mud?? :tfw_aokabuto2:
Akame
Legend
Legend

Post by Akame »

The Aka-ari bros are taking gold, first place dumbasses :tfw_rigel1:
:akame:
Known as ep or eraserplains, active on Bluesky and Tumblr
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Akame wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:08 pm The Aka-ari bros are taking gold, first place dumbasses :tfw_rigel1:
I couldn't have said that better myself lol!
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I think Masamune Kurohabaki is a good shout out because how was he unable to take out a puppies that were not even a year old??? Do the pups have super powers like paw patrol or something?!

And Tenka because with all those mind control powers, why didn't just not use that on all his foes??? He should have been unstoppable!
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Gingaddict wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:58 pm I think Masamune Kurohabaki is a good shout out because how was he unable to take out a puppies that were not even a year old??? Do the pups have super powers like paw patrol or something?!

And Tenka because with all those mind control powers, why didn't just not use that on all his foes??? He should have been unstoppable!
YES. ESPECIALLY TENKA. :EMPTY: I agree with you on that one. And Masamune too.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”