SPOILERS what happened to Orion?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu: Requiem
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

SPOILERS what happened to Orion?

Post by Adams Angel »

It's been 11 chapters and Orion still has not appeared... Maybe it is a dumb reason to make this topic and he'll probably appear very soon but I'm curious and kinda anxious about our fiery comet :surprisegin:

I wanna know what you guys think happened to Orion or why he hasn't appeared yet?
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: SPOILERS what happened to Orion?

Post by Spirit Tree »

I can only hope that Orion is actually traveling to the Akame mountains to finally visit his mother and sister after so long of being away. It's also a best way to finally see Koyuki and Bella again...if they are still alive.

But either way, it's pretty annoying not to see Orion so far in this story.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

Like Bella, he disappeared into the void and he was never to be seen or heard of again. The End! :DD

(For real though, I have no clue.. Still traveling to see his mom and sister I guess.. But, I have a feeling he'll just get sidetracked again like last time..)
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

We don't know yet. I'm sure Orion will show up soon
Akame
Legend
Legend

Post by Akame »

I wonder if he’ll show up with a family, a new squad of followers, with new battle scars or some tall tale. I hope it’s something worth the hubbub around his disappearance, since he’s one of the strongest characters you wouldn’t want it to be that he has just been sitting around some place and never sending word back home 🤔
:akame:
Known as ep or eraserplains, active on Bluesky and Tumblr
GrandxSummoner
Recruit
Recruit

Post by GrandxSummoner »

I just figured with Yoshi confirming the events of GDN at least partly in a prior chapter, that maybe Orion just kinda last track of time or got distracted watching out for the group of pups Noah had been looking out for in GDN, and thus is why he hasn't made it to see Koyuki and Bella yet and why he's been gone for a while.
Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Post by Adams Angel »

Justarandomfan1 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:46 pm Like Bella, he disappeared into the void and he was never to be seen or heard of again. The End! :DD
True :surprisegin:
Spirit Tree wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:08 pm I can only hope that Orion is actually traveling to the Akame mountains to finally visit his mother and sister after so long of being away. It's also a best way to finally see Koyuki and Bella again...if they are still alive.

But either way, it's pretty annoying not to see Orion so far in this story.
He'll probably just get distracted like he did in GDN. :EMPTY:
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu: Requiem”