Yukimura or Joe

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).

Yukimura or Joe

Yukimura
81%
Joe
19%

Total votes: 59

Adams Angel
Upholder
Upholder

Re: Yukimura or Joe

Post by Adams Angel »

Yukimura for me! He has a very interesting backstory and I honestly like his design. Joe, on the other hand... he's not a bad character, but I find him boring. I wish Yukimura lived instead of Joe.
:sparkles: Oh, uh, ugly people? :sparkles:
Derry
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Derry »

I used to be a huge Joe fan, but I gotta say I like Yukimura more, he looks different from Weed and I understand his grudge. I like how sadistic he is, considering he is Gin's son. He was something different.

I understand Joe as well and I love him, too, but I suppose there's something more to Yuki.
:masamune:
Kuutamoturkki

Post by Kuutamoturkki »

I really should read all the GDW manga again. Can't remember much about either of these guys 😅
Justarandomfan1
Potential
Potential

Post by Justarandomfan1 »

I dislike both of these characters, but I'll go with Yukimaru cause he was pretty interesting.
:bearchibi: :mole: :gdwcross: :bella: :harpoonbear: :teru: :batto: :minnie: :moss: :chibi: :bob: :kevin: :rigel: :lenny: :bon: :unsai: :zion:
Ollervo1

Post by Ollervo1 »

Yukimura, no doubt. He single-handedly made the Monkey saga one of my favorite arcs in GDW.
I like his backstory and the fact that he's a sort of "bad guy" version of Weed. His motivations are very understandable and he really thinks that what he does is the right thing. Kind to his allies, but merciless against his foes. Also dont forget that kickass design :orion3:

Imagine how violent Orion would have become if it was Yukimura who were to teach him life lessons instead of Joe lol

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”