Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Spirit Tree »

Tessio wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:47 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:56 pm
Tessio wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:52 pm

Oh, the great maestro is tired and decided to finally write about himself? I mean, he deserves the break, just as all of us. But is Noah manga finished officially?

Yep, was wounded during close interactions with Russians, unfortunately. But right now I am at home and everything is more or less stable (there were guys with much worse cases).

Thank you for your prays! And for assistance of your country!
Yes, the Noah manga officially ended at the end of June. It finished at 136 chapters. I can't believe how GDN ended up to be. It looked so promising at the start. And then it all went crazy and topsy-turvy as it progressed. Mainly, the unexpected craziness began happening when meteors fell down.

Of course, we all want Yoshi to retire peacefully. But unfortunately, like other members have previously said, the publishing company is still keeping him on a leash and not allowing him to retire because of some contract. But I really think that at some point, Yoshi could finally stand up and say that he's retiring so he can walk away peacefully, even if the company tries to talk him into it again.

So now, he is indeed writing a manga about himself. There are good moments, and there are painful moments.

And you're welcome! Glad you're getting the assistance that you and your country need.
Ah, the meteors. That is something new. But, actually, Yoshi was always quite not indifferent to cataclysms and catastrophes of industrial scales. Bombings, blasts, landslides, earthquakes, rainfalls, conflagrations etc. Maybes, with that new disaster the author is trying to give a hint that he is tired of all of that and can do whatever he wants with his own word, including, hm, this.

Anyway, does Noah have an English translation and where I can read it? Or maybe, just the basic description of the plot to add it to the Ukrainian Fandom?

Poor old man. I hope, he will finally receive his well-deserved peace and quiet. How long does it last? Forty years? Long time. Is that new autobiographic manga available somewhere?

Thanks! It is really nice to be here! )
Like I said, you can find updates of the new ongoing autobiographical manga right here in this link. It's called Ginga Shonen Densetsu Dog Days. Vanille has been providing the original chapters in Japanese, and Digsu has been doing the translation.

As for GDN, Fantachan did the translations for Chapters 1-80 until she announced her retirement from translating. You can find all of those 80 chapters right here in her blog. Digsu did the rest of the translations for GDN.

But from GDN Chapter 80 to the end, Digsu has posted the English translations in Takahashi Translations under Members Board due to a security reason. Same thing with the Dog Days English translations. But once you make your first 20 non-spam posts, which is a new rule that Arano and the other admins have created, you should have access.
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Tessio

Post by Tessio »

Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:03 pm
Tessio wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:47 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:56 pm
Yes, the Noah manga officially ended at the end of June. It finished at 136 chapters. I can't believe how GDN ended up to be. It looked so promising at the start. And then it all went crazy and topsy-turvy as it progressed. Mainly, the unexpected craziness began happening when meteors fell down.

Of course, we all want Yoshi to retire peacefully. But unfortunately, like other members have previously said, the publishing company is still keeping him on a leash and not allowing him to retire because of some contract. But I really think that at some point, Yoshi could finally stand up and say that he's retiring so he can walk away peacefully, even if the company tries to talk him into it again.

So now, he is indeed writing a manga about himself. There are good moments, and there are painful moments.

And you're welcome! Glad you're getting the assistance that you and your country need.
Ah, the meteors. That is something new. But, actually, Yoshi was always quite not indifferent to cataclysms and catastrophes of industrial scales. Bombings, blasts, landslides, earthquakes, rainfalls, conflagrations etc. Maybes, with that new disaster the author is trying to give a hint that he is tired of all of that and can do whatever he wants with his own word, including, hm, this.

Anyway, does Noah have an English translation and where I can read it? Or maybe, just the basic description of the plot to add it to the Ukrainian Fandom?

Poor old man. I hope, he will finally receive his well-deserved peace and quiet. How long does it last? Forty years? Long time. Is that new autobiographic manga available somewhere?

Thanks! It is really nice to be here! )
Like I said, you can find updates of the new ongoing autobiographical manga right here in this link. It's called Ginga Shonen Densetsu Dog Days. Vanille has been providing the original chapters in Japanese, and Digsu has been doing the translation.

As for GDN, Fantachan did the translations for Chapters 1-80 until she announced her retirement from translating. You can find all of those 80 chapters right here in her blog. Digsu did the rest of the translations for GDN.

But from GDN Chapter 80 to the end, Digsu has posted the English translations in Takahashi Translations under Members Board due to a security reason. Same thing with the Dog Days English translations. But once you make your first 20 non-spam posts, which is a new rule that Arano and the other admins have created, you should have access.
Okay, thanks! Seems not so difficult for the first time! )
Siriusorion43323

Post by Siriusorion43323 »

Hello, how are you, I love Ginga, it's a great anime and manga, do you know where the other chapters of Noah can be because since Fanta Ginga stopped re-reducing them, I haven't found any more, I've only seen chapter 81
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Siriusorion43323 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:21 am Hello, how are you, I love Ginga, it's a great anime and manga, do you know where the other chapters of Noah can be because since Fanta Ginga stopped re-reducing them, I haven't found any more, I've only seen chapter 81
Because you are a new member, you don't have full access to the rest of the board. There are summaries in this topic you can read through :)

Please review the Board Rules
Image Image
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter

Post by CoffieDog »

(Posting here since I didn't want to make a whole thread about it 😅)

Where can I find a full list of all Ginga "retcons" that have occurred thus far? (Has one been made?) I seem to recall a thread or post here but can't find it. Thanks in advance for any help 🙏
Troyo7

Post by Troyo7 »

I have no words, I have been searching the entire internet looking for these chapters and I found them here, I really appreciate your consideration.
4townie
Upholder
Upholder

Post by 4townie »

So what happened to Hyena/Noah at the end? Did he die?
:orion: :gin: :riki: :ben: :monsoon: :bon: :yukimura: :sniper:
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

4townie wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:54 pm So what happened to Hyena/Noah at the end? Did he die?
I'm very sure he did. Hyena/Noah is the first ever character in Ginga to die TWICE. :derpgin:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

4townie wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:54 pm So what happened to Hyena/Noah at the end? Did he die?
He did, the old woman that would sometimes feed the wild dogs found him washed up on the beach in the very last chapter iirc

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
4townie
Upholder
Upholder

Post by 4townie »

Sandatora wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:06 pm
He did, the old woman that would sometimes feed the wild dogs found him washed up on the beach in the very last chapter iirc
Yes, you are correct.
Spirit Tree wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:03 pm
I'm very sure he did. Hyena/Noah is the first ever character in Ginga to die TWICE. :derpgin:
:EMPTY: I won't be surprised if he comes back a third time.
:orion: :gin: :riki: :ben: :monsoon: :bon: :yukimura: :sniper:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”