Just finished GDN

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Elkhound

Just finished GDN

Post by Elkhound »

I just finished reading Ginga Densetsu Noah, and.... am I the only one that actually really enjoyed it? :tfw_orion1:
I know it's extremely unhinged, but honestly hasn't Ginga been unhinged since the beginning? We have bears growing to enormous sizes after being shot in the eye, wolves that can summon tornadoes, dogs turning into monsters after experiments.... :surprisegin: Aliens feel like the logical next step It's very silly but I feel like Ginga is just very silly in and of itself.
Is there anybody else that liked the series? Or what would you change if you didn't like it?
nakkiperuna
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Just finished GDN

Post by nakkiperuna »

I mean I did enjoy my read through it but it still was the weakest part of the series. But where could the story go next? I feel like we can't get dumber from here. Now that we have beaten the cosmic aliens thanks to God helping the dogs, what can we do next? We can't exactly return to just ordinary foes.

I feel like this series does need a reboot or something since we can't exactly go from there to anywhere.
Check out my new video https://youtu.be/ACiJJt5DkgE

Just your average enjoyer of manga and anime
Silver Arrow
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Silver Arrow »

Elkhound wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:08 am I just finished reading Ginga Densetsu Noah, and.... am I the only one that actually really enjoyed it? :tfw_orion1:
I know it's extremely unhinged, but honestly hasn't Ginga been unhinged since the beginning? We have bears growing to enormous sizes after being shot in the eye, wolves that can summon tornadoes, dogs turning into monsters after experiments.... :surprisegin: Aliens feel like the logical next step It's very silly but I feel like Ginga is just very silly in and of itself.
Is there anybody else that liked the series? Or what would you change if you didn't like it?
I actually enjoyed Noah too! :bon1: despite the whole aliens thing and other weird stuff in it
Elkhound

Post by Elkhound »

nakkiperuna wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:56 pm I mean I did enjoy my read through it but it still was the weakest part of the series. But where could the story go next? I feel like we can't get dumber from here. Now that we have beaten the cosmic aliens thanks to God helping the dogs, what can we do next? We can't exactly return to just ordinary foes.

I feel like this series does need a reboot or something since we can't exactly go from there to anywhere.
Ginga could probably do what Pokemon did where they had an extremely grandiose villain and then in the next iteration the main villain is extremely silly with an actually threatening side villain.

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”