- Phantom Riki
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 9:08 am
- Location: India
I honestly wanted its anime adaption.
What are your thoughts?
Previously known as Mr Charisma
- Posts: 4739
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
- Location: Sweden
He was so cute as puppy <3
Made by GSDJohn
Avatar made by Dragon!
Thank you <3
- Spirit Tree
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: A Pizzeria
- Posts: 2652
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
- Location: Mondstadt
I love that he was more timid and a mama's boy but had to work hard to be able to visit her again. It's definitely in my top fav Ginga side stories.
Do you ever think about just how long he kept up the visits to his mom's? I guess probably until Gohei took him in..?
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
- Location: Ohio, United States
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:43 am
- Location: Finland
His story is also very relatable to many, if one of course switches around few terms, places, names and locations so it fits their point of view.
Riki is truly, an amazing hound.