Farewell Wolves of the North?

Here you can request images or ask questions relating to the Free Image Galleries.
Troll Berserker
Hero
Hero

Farewell Wolves of the North?

Post by Troll Berserker »

Does anyone have scans from an old short story called Farewell Wolves of the North?
The Jinputi banwagon. All characters (c) to me
Regnant
Technician
Technician

Re: Farewell Wolves of the North?

Post by Regnant »

Since it's not a work by Yoshihiro Takahashi, I'm not sure if it'd be included in the gallery at all.
Image Image
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Regnant wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:22 pm Since it's not a work by Yoshihiro Takahashi, I'm not sure if it'd be included in the gallery at all.
Maybe you're mistaking it for some other story? Saraba! Kita No Ookami/Farewell Wolves of the North is a one-shot by Yoshi from 1980 and was also included in the final volume of Otoko No Tabidachi.

Speaking of which, I have the ebook version of ONT and that does include Saraba! Kita No Ookami at the end, so I could post images from it to the gallery if it's okay.

Regnant
Technician
Technician

Post by Regnant »

Digsu wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:44 pm
Regnant wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:22 pm Since it's not a work by Yoshihiro Takahashi, I'm not sure if it'd be included in the gallery at all.
Maybe you're mistaking it for some other story? Saraba! Kita No Ookami/Farewell Wolves of the North is a one-shot by Yoshi from 1980 and was also included in the final volume of Otoko No Tabidachi.

Speaking of which, I have the ebook version of ONT and that does include Saraba! Kita No Ookami at the end, so I could post images from it to the gallery if it's okay.
Oh my gosh you are right D: it's too early in the morning ignore me hahahaha
Image Image

Return to “Image Requests and Questions”