2022 Q3 Banner Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Re: 2022 Q3 Banner Submission Themes

Post by Arano »

Digsu wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:59 pm Orion finally finds a former pet Kishu to fall in love with!

One problem: she's a villain.

Awkward things ensue as he tries and fails to treat her as the threat she is while his genes are convinced that she's his soulmate.

Ginga Densetsu Orion Gets Sent To Horny Jail
Yamabiko's expression in the last panel is my favourite XD
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

HELLO!!! It sure has been a while, but I've been quite busy with college and work. I decided to participate in this banner last minute bc I wanted to draw these four sillies.

idc what the new arc will be about as long as these four pretty best friends all LIVE for one, and have a good time doing it.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

kahooton wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:01 pm HELLO!!! It sure has been a while, but I've been quite busy with college and work. I decided to participate in this banner last minute bc I wanted to draw these four sillies.

idc what the new arc will be about as long as these four pretty best friends all LIVE for one, and have a good time doing it.
I'd like this too, squad going on adventures across Japan to find Orion's "true purpose".

Will change the banners on Sunday, last change to get some banners in! I think this theme was quite hard actually considering the restriction of a banner space :tfw_aokabuto1:
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Heyo, do you have a decision made yet for October’s theme so anyone who wants to can start working on banners for then? :surprisegin:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

I'm guessing that October's theme is going to be spooky Halloween stuff again? :tfw_aokabuto1:

Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Yes it's spooky season! Sorry, I've not been home to change the banners yet!

Return to “Main”