ginga densetsu weed - jerome is not dead !

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed (also known as Ginga Legend Weed).
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Re: ginga densetsu weed - jerome is not dead !

Post by Wolpard »

Im curious if you've ever read the manga since Jerome doesn't die in it.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I also think that he isn't dead in anime too. He probably faked his own death so he could hide away from everyone. But we'll never know that.
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Initially in the anime, it convinced me that Jerome died since we saw his body get washed away underwater. Then again, he might have been holding his breath tough and long enough to return to the surface when seeing a chance to do so. Therefore, at the end of the final episode, it could have either been his spirit or his living body appearing. It's a mystery, so it's anyone's guess. Too bad the anime didn't extend further to find out.

:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Findog
Potential
Potential

Post by Findog »

I think he dies in the anime, but it could also be that Jerome's ghost in the meadow wasn't a ghost at all, and Jerome somehow survived and just went to see what was going on in Ouu. On the other hand, I don't know if it even makes sense that he doesn't greet Weed and just leaves the place.
Ginga forever! <3
rosebunny

Post by rosebunny »

Findog wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:48 pm I think he dies in the anime, but it could also be that Jerome's ghost in the meadow wasn't a ghost at all, and Jerome somehow survived and just went to see what was going on in Ouu. On the other hand, I don't know if it even makes sense that he doesn't greet Weed and just leaves the place.
i definitely think he dies. like his body that appears in the end is transparent?
Suetic
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Suetic »

Jerome disappears as soon as Weed looks back at him after being distracted by Mer and Kyoshiro coming his way.

Also note: no one but Weed have noticed Jerome being present in an open clearing. It's very likely he is just a ghostly apparition or just figment of Weed's imagination. After all, Jerome was the one telling him what was the spring like and surrounding scenery made Weed think of Jerome.

InstagramToyhou.seTumblrTwitter

⚡Avatar by Pikafuey.⚡
Troll Berserker
Hero
Hero

Post by Troll Berserker »

I always headcanoned that is GDW anime was ever going to be continued, Jerome's survival could be easily explained by having him wash off the shore still barely alive and get rescued.
The Jinputi banwagon. All characters (c) to me

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed”