2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Rules, announcements, news, and general information.
Tenrou24
Potential
Potential

Re: 2021 Q3 Submission Themes

Post by Tenrou24 »

Been a while since I took part, so I did this today while waiting and watching TennoCon2021! I kept simple, tried colouring like I was colouring in real life, so hand strokes with a mouse only >.>
Ex-staff member of the now closed Silver Fang Fanhouse. If you want any old media from it, please send a pm.

DVT Survivor ♥

Typesetter for GDW Volumes 21-23 https://www.gingaboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=4869
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

https://i.imgur.com/pvFbLnC.png

TFW siblings but they're all in GNG Gin's style XD

ImageImage
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Here I bring another banner of the Multiversal AUs! This is one electric banner, starring my favorite member of the Almighty Family!

The Almighty Family is one of the chaotic Ginga AUs that SoullessDog first came up with and which I have been bringing to life in the form of Papercrafts, banners and other content. Easily one of the strangest and farther-from-canon AUs we've got, consisting on almighty versions of the Ginga characters, good characters and villains living as a family, all having their preferred set of abilities while they have their power restrictions activated, and of course liking to use these abilities to spread the chaos :P4:.

⚡ The following banner depicts Almighty Thunder protecting Weed -who is his little brother on this family of villains and good characters- from the unwitting (regular) Oreo Bastard! ⚡

Image Almighty Thunder is just the coolest Almighty AU character and he needed a banner :rigel4:. He has literal thunder powers, which he's using to bring his wrath over the stupid Hougen who dared mess with Weed. He's also got a fun and wild personality (whereas Almighty Lector is depicted as calmer) and is hella scary when you hurt his loved ones. Oreo Bastard is going to learn that the hard way! (And he also helped Weed use a barrier to protect himself from the raging thunderstorm!)
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

Crumble, Oreo Bastard! :hougen: 🍪

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:17 am Here I bring another banner of the Multiversal AUs! This is one electric banner, starring my favorite member of the Almighty Family!

The Almighty Family is one of the chaotic Ginga AUs that SoullessDog first came up with and which I have been bringing to life in the form of Papercrafts, banners and other content. Easily one of the strangest and farther-from-canon AUs we've got, consisting on almighty versions of the Ginga characters, good characters and villains living as a family, all having their preferred set of abilities while they have their power restrictions activated, and of course liking to use these abilities to spread the chaos :P4:.

⚡ The following banner depicts Almighty Thunder protecting Weed -who is his little brother on this family of villains and good characters- from the unwitting (regular) Oreo Bastard! ⚡

Image Almighty Thunder is just the coolest Almighty AU character and he needed a banner :rigel4:. He has literal thunder powers, which he's using to bring his wrath over the stupid Hougen who dared mess with Weed. He's also got a fun and wild personality (whereas Almighty Lector is depicted as calmer) and is hella scary when you hurt his loved ones. Oreo Bastard is going to learn that the hard way! (And he also helped Weed use a barrier to protect himself from the raging thunderstorm!)
Image SoullessDog I did not expect this! It's so cool and crazy, I'm surprised you did this with the coloring book. Almighty Thunder looks so cool, and I love how he put a barrier to protect Weed from the storm. But poor Oreo Bastard, he's gonna get it.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

SoullessDog wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:22 am Image SoullessDog I did not expect this! It's so cool and crazy, I'm surprised you did this with the coloring book. Almighty Thunder looks so cool, and I love how he put a barrier to protect Weed from the storm. But poor Oreo Bastard, he's gonna get it.
Image GSDJohn Thank you!! As I said before, Almighty Thunder is my favorite of the Almighty AU characters you came up with (and the Almighties in general are sone of my favorites) and I just needed to make an electric banner of him! Thanks to you for having shared these AUs with me, they're so fun and cool to work with! (Plus I really like the multiversal chaos :P4: ) :EXCITE:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Banners and Papercrafts by me. Multiversal Trio Art by SoullessDog. DTJ Art by Dolan!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

I've screwed up the board header somehow when doing the second half of the banners... bear with me XD
Edit: Easy fix but oh god the cats one is what appeared for me first :OUT:
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Ooh awesome!! Chibis and Pizzeria banners are up, yay!!! :bon2: :bon2:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Platina
Defender
Defender

Post by Platina »

Oh, that banner with the chibi OC's is so cute! Love what you did with Platina, too (yes, she's my wolf RP character with the same name. lol!). Lovely job on all the banners guys!
Platina wolf by me.
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Platina wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:48 pm Oh, that banner with the chibi OC's is so cute! Love what you did with Platina, too (yes, she's my wolf RP character with the same name. lol!).
Eeee! QQ Glad you like your character in it! Since she didn't have a full body art I could find, I had to sorta improvise :sob: I'm sorry

ImageImage
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this particular two-page spread looks less like Gohei and Gin fighting Akakabuto and more like Akakabuto saving his little dog friend from the ax-crazy old man. :KRUMP:

GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

Digsu wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:15 pm Image

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this particular two-page spread looks less like Gohei and Gin fighting Akakabuto and more like Akakabuto saving his little dog friend from the ax-crazy old man. :KRUMP:
OMG LOL :tfw_rigel1:. Now that it's colored and all I can definitely notice it, YES that's exactly what this image looks like XD. Only you can protect Gin from the crazy old man, Akakabuto!! :jeromeder:
~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Digsu wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:15 pm Image

This is so good!! XD
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Ian
Translator
Translator

Post by Ian »

Done.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

GDW but what if it was done in GNG anime style, up to and including similarly-styled character designs :THOT:

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Digsu wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:15 pm Image

GDW but what if it was done in GNG anime style, up to and including similarly-styled character designs :THOT:
I love this omg
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Lovely
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

I was worried how this challenge would go because obviously big illustrations to colour... skinny little banner space. These all turned out great!

I'm away this weekend so the banners will be changed early next week :)
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Can I just say; I am so impressed by what you guys have managed to do with the colouring book scans. It's impossible to pick out favourites because you've all done so well. :tfw_bella2:
Villain Gohei/Nice Akakabuto is a good AU, LOL. :gohei: :akakabuto:

Every time I've seen that cursed Cats banner, I've been wondering what kind of hellsite my boyfriend must think I've recommended to him, pfft.
GSDJohn
Champion
Champion

Post by GSDJohn »

It's the end of the CATS banner!! Fiery AU Nero is burning down Cursed Banner City!!! :P4:

(Actually just intended to be Fiery AU Nero burning a random city, but I felt like that was fitting to say :jeromeder: )

~ Image ~

TeePublic Merch

---
SoullessDog
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by SoullessDog »

GSDJohn wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:33 am It's the end of the CATS banner!! Fiery AU Nero is burning down Cursed Banner City!!! :P4:

(Actually just intended to be Fiery AU Nero burning a random city, but I felt like that was fitting to say :jeromeder: )

Image SoullessDog LOL Cursed Banner City. Nero is finally doing some good. This is pretty creative.

-----
Banners and Sprites by GSDJohn

Photoshop Banner by Me

Multiversal Trio Art by Me

Return to “Main”