Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Noah.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Re: Ginga Densetsu Noah, SPOILER THREAD

Post by Tora »

I'm confused by this chapter O.o
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

I think they took in WanWan to recreate his figure. Maybe that's how the demon king comes to our world, which would finally give us an explanation of what this spaghetti is, or it's just the way that the spaghetti actually comes to life? Before they just seemed like random little spaghetti, but now they have formed, and consuming a life form may be their way of being born so to speak.

Those are my two ideas. The way for the demon king to enter our world, or how the spaghetti is born.
Have a nice day!
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

That thing looks a bit like a dragon?
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

Thanks vanille

Well nothing too big really happened in this chapter but I think the humans are in trouble with that worm alien thing in the next chapter
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

Thank you Vanille :)

It looks like we're finally gonna see some action again. The pacing has been kinda slow lately.
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

I'm guessing Wanwan just happens to be the organic matter the alien spaghetti thing needs to reconstitute itself? I'm kinda looking forward to seeing its final form, I'm getting dragonish vibes with all the long tendrils.
Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Thank you so much for Chapter 95, vanille! :heart:

Army dude, you're seriously gonna just throw your cigarette into the crater? Isn't that contaminating the site for whatever investigative team might come next? 🚬

And I take it that the Ohu army have gone after the remaining Chonks? I mean, there's not much else they can do at this point, LOL.

Oh, wait, stuff is happening... is that Wan Wan? Is that our Spaghetti Demon King? :yama1:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

First the soldiers' dialogue gives me unnecessary amounts of headache and then things just get totally off the rails again. :tfw_aokabuto2:

"There isn't enough tea in the world to deal with today."
SPOILER
I guess we're about to get some "Wanwan was the perfect vessel for the Demon King because of all the negative emotions in his heart" nonsense or something like that.

Shining Sirius
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Shining Sirius »

Perfect timing, Digsu, thank you for your translation! :heart:

Yeah I now have the same inkling that Wan Wan is going to become the Demon King's vessel, which would honestly be pretty disappointing after seeing that terrifying face in the sky... I guess Yoshi just gave up on designing some cool monster, which would not surprise me at all. I'll still hope for something better than just Noodle Forme Wan Wan, but I'm certainly not expecting anything amazing.

Also, those soldiers are morons... :tfw_bella1:
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Ohhhh pretty excited to see more!!!
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Thank you for the translation, Digsu!

So we’re about the see this Great Demon King, who apparently has used Wanwan to boost his form? Great, now I’m really looking forward to next week’s chapter. Judging by the looks of it, it looks like a dragon-like dog after consuming Wanwan for a high process of incarnation. Also those big words near the end, ANGER, HATRED, BITTERNESS, TYRANNY. What kind of grudge does this enemy have?

You know I said this before and I’ll say it again:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:30 pm Also those big words near the end, ANGER, HATRED, BITTERNESS, TYRANNY. What kind of grudge does this enemy have?
It wouldn't surprise me if the demon king is Akakabuto or Monsoon. Those four words describe them both pretty well. Also, Akakabuto was called the demon king if I recall correctly.
Have a nice day!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:57 pm
Spirit Tree wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:30 pm Also those big words near the end, ANGER, HATRED, BITTERNESS, TYRANNY. What kind of grudge does this enemy have?
It wouldn't surprise me if the demon king is Akakabuto or Monsoon. Those four words describe them both pretty well. Also, Akakabuto was called the demon king if I recall correctly.
Then would that mean that one of them is about to be reincarnated as a dog after taking Wanwan’s body? I don’t ever want to see evil bears again after the garbage that was TLW, but I’d rather it be Akakabuto instead of Monsoon. :tfw_bella1:

EDIT: One more thing. Something way worse. If this dog-like abomination, or the demon king, turns out to be a reincarnation of Sirius coming back for foul vengeance for his evil big ass bear buddy...
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

My guess (which 100% is just a guess because I don't think anyone can say for certain what the hell's going on here) is that those are the qualities Wanwan had that caused the Demon King to be drawn to him. Wouldn't be the first time I see "eldritch abomination is drawn to villain because of their negative qualities/emotions and proceeds to possess them" as a plot point in fiction.

A related guess is that the Demon King isn't related to any past villains and he's just your generic "evil monster from beyond the stars" sort of thing, because frankly weaving this whole elaborate "body-snatching hivemind putty worms from outer space" plot just to bring an old villain back is kind of insane.

Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu »

Ah, Zion the flip-flopper AGAIN ("I know I shouldn't go, so I won't!" ...jk i found us a truck, hopefully, go through a drive-through and get burgers)
Anyone else sing the My Little Pony theme when Crow decided Friendship IS magic
As for the current chapter MFW
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

The Weekly Manga Goraku appears to be taking the week off due to the effects of the Olympic Games in Tokyo. Damn it! I’m even more anxious, excited, and desperate, especially to see what the hell is going to happen in the final chapter of Vol. 12, and we have to wait longer for it. I can handle it, then. :tfw_orion2
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Seeing that they really called those things "roundworms", I should have made that cursed Wanwan dog wormer box after all :derpgin:

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

If those worm things really do turn into a dog then it's going to remind me of Super Buddies where an alien took on the form of a dog!
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Miahii
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Miahii »

Thanks again for the scans and translations! I never thought I would see a possessed big doggo taken over by alien worms... geezz... lol. Out of all the brothers Shuou is the most normal, and also the cutest :) I am curious to see what happens next if Wan wan turns into a demon!
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

A friendly reminder that GDN Vol. 11 is coming out next week on July 29th in Japan time zone! :EXCITE:

...But I swear, if Munechika happens to be on the spine... :EMPTY:

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Noah”