What if Dragons Came Back

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
OreozFox
Rookie
Rookie

What if Dragons Came Back

Post by OreozFox »

I mean, SURELY Ginga will end after GDN, and the Ginga universe seems to have forgotten about the entire Wolf Arc, but at the rate GDN is going it's just crazy enough to be true. We have alien worm things, so why not dragons? lol

Do you think it would be cool if dragons, like Jaryukki, the one the ancient wolves fought, returned? Or would it be just plain ridiculous?
Trout
Legend
Legend

Re: What if Dragons Came Back

Post by Trout »

It would be completely ridiculous but at this point, I'm trying to see how crazy Ginga can get and would welcome any insanity they could possibly think of. Dragons would be higher on my list than some other weird possibilities.
(Probably) GingaBoard's biggest Weed fan.
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Jinto »

I agree it would be ridiculous but if it was the same dragon the wolves fought it could make sense. But I'd still rather not have dragons in Ginga
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Trout wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:35 pm It would be completely ridiculous but at this point, I'm trying to see how crazy Ginga can get and would welcome any insanity they could possibly think of. Dragons would be higher on my list than some other weird possibilities.
Same here XD It may be ridiculous and unfitting but before gdn went the way it's going I honestly was going to quit reading from boredom. It would be interesting if the monkey thing in the sky turned out to be Rayquaza lmao

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Spirit Tree
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spirit Tree »

GDN has indeed gotten crazier and wilder and weirder, so a dragon like Jaryukki appearing wouldn't surprise me, but it could catch me off-guard because I wouldn't see it coming. If a dragon does appear, Orion and other Ou soldiers would need superpowers to defeat it because the dragon would most likely be much more threatening than the Aka-ari dumbasses or a bunch of alien worms, including ass worms. :jeromeder:
:mangariki: :fuji: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :aram: :sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon:
Chibi by Dragon; banners & sprite by GSDJohn
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Tsukitora »

Honestly would’ve preferred dragons over the alien worm crap we’re getting instead :tfw_aokabuto2:
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”