What's the most unnatural/overnatural/magical thing in Ginga that you like the most?

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
Phalene
Mentor
Mentor

Re: What's the most unnatural/overnatural/magical thing in Ginga that you like the most?

Post by Phalene »

I love it when Akame and others jump in the trees. And of course I love battougas
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them
Nageki

Re: What's the most unnatural/overnatural/magical thing in Ginga that you like the most?

Post by Nageki »

Ninja dogs , cool markings , fang tecniques and of course battouga
kahooton
Comrade
Comrade

Post by kahooton »

Just the fact that we have ninja dogs... need I say anymore?
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Besides all the spiritual weirdness of Wolf arc, WE GOT GDN NOW. Possible king arc of weirdness now?

ImageImage
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

Dragon wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:57 pm Besides all the spiritual weirdness of Wolf arc, WE GOT GDN NOW. Possible king arc of weirdness now?
I can't wait to see what in the world is gonna happen in GDN. I hope it's gonna be a wild ride, even if it doesn't make any sense.
Have a nice day!
Dragon
Adviser
Adviser

Post by Dragon »

Silver_Alchemist wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:00 pm
Dragon wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:57 pm Besides all the spiritual weirdness of Wolf arc, WE GOT GDN NOW. Possible king arc of weirdness now?
I can't wait to see what in the world is gonna happen in GDN. I hope it's gonna be a wild ride, even if it doesn't make any sense.
Thinking back to the beginning chapters... ohyeah. definitely. i dont even think youd be able to predict whatll happen :Koyukisweat:

ImageImage
Silver_Alchemist
Mentor
Mentor

Post by Silver_Alchemist »

Dragon wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:22 pm
Silver_Alchemist wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:00 pm
Thinking back to the beginning chapters... ohyeah. definitely. i dont even think youd be able to predict whatll happen :Koyukisweat:
Yeah, I definitely don't think that we will be able to predict anything, at least not with 100% certainty. The alien thing was a surprise, but we don't even know if the events that have taken place have anything to do with aliens. I think it's the great demon king's doing (Or maybe he's an alien?).

This manga is gonna be some top-notch popcorn entertainment, I can see it (I still hope for some secret plan of Yoshihiro to transpire and connect everything that has happened, but that's just naive at this point).
Have a nice day!
Trout
Legend
Legend

Post by Trout »

I'm a huge fan of the ninja dog thing which is why it's a fun thing to make OCs about because even though it really makes no sense at all, it is a fun thought to imagine dogs being ninjas.

I'm also here for the weird alien stuff going on in GDN because it feels like the writers have given up and are just going bananas at this point and I kind of thoroughly enjoy it.
(Probably) GingaBoard's biggest Weed fan.
Phantom Riki
Seasoned
Seasoned

Post by Phantom Riki »

Size of Akakabuto
Power isn't Justice.Justice is Power!!
Previously known as Mr Charisma
Tikikata
Legend
Legend

Post by Tikikata »

I LOVE the armor and weapons in Gamu, and the wolf magic in GNG is cool!
GingaBoard's Resident Lloyd Fan
:belmond: :kurotora: :lloyd: :hyakkiga: My Twitch || My Twitter :george: :ken: :lydia: :unsai:

Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Hmm, probably all their special attacks and ability to use weapons!
And the wackiness of the wolf arc too xD

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”