Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

General discussion of topics that encompass more than one of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series, as well as topics relating to Takahashi himself.
User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Arano » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm

FDQ wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:18 am
I missed the order for the clear ones, so I just pm'ed Redshark to hear if it was possible to buy one from them
Urumi has both Gin's available! I'm assuming they got them from direct from ultrashark by the looks of the pricing
https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?main_page=products_new

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 3823
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Digsu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 pm

Arano wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm
FDQ wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:18 am
I missed the order for the clear ones, so I just pm'ed Redshark to hear if it was possible to buy one from them
Urumi has both Gin's available! I'm assuming they got them from direct from ultrashark by the looks of the pricing
https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?main_page=products_new
I'd just like to bring up that the description for the clear figure suggests putting an LED light inside it for a cool effect and now I really want to see someone do that because that sounds like it'd look pretty dope.



Banners and avatar by me

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Arano » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Digsu wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 pm
Arano wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm
FDQ wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:18 am
I missed the order for the clear ones, so I just pm'ed Redshark to hear if it was possible to buy one from them
Urumi has both Gin's available! I'm assuming they got them from direct from ultrashark by the looks of the pricing
https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?main_page=products_new
I'd just like to bring up that the description for the clear figure suggests putting an LED light inside it for a cool effect and now I really want to see someone do that because that sounds like it'd look pretty dope.
I'm going to do that! I have two types of lights to try... I just need batteries :tfw_orion1:

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Arano » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:05 am

Good news for anyone who missed out on the soft vinyl gin - ultrashark received so many emails that he's going to sell more of them purely so people don't buy from Yahoo auctions!

https://twitter.com/ultraredshark/statu ... 06432?s=19

User avatar
Gingastar
RPG Moderator
RPG Moderator
Posts: 7308
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Gingastar » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:56 am

Arano wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:05 am
Good news for anyone who missed out on the soft vinyl gin - ultrashark received so many emails that he's going to sell more of them purely so people don't buy from Yahoo auctions!

https://twitter.com/ultraredshark/statu ... 06432?s=19
Really glad to hear that! The prices on YJA were outrageous.
Image


Banners by me

Avatar by runefactory5

DeviantArt | Twitter | Tumblr

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Regnant » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:01 pm


User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Arano » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:55 am

These figures are so popular he's made a special colour variant that's being sold at a store for a limited time, of how Gin appears on the first volume of GNG
https://twitter.com/Oneuptoy/status/116 ... 15360?s=19
I really like it and want iiiiiit :tfw_sirius5:

User avatar
Leomonade
Potential
Potential
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:49 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Leomonade » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Arano wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:55 am
These figures are so popular he's made a special colour variant that's being sold at a store for a limited time, of how Gin appears on the first volume of GNG
https://twitter.com/Oneuptoy/status/116 ... 15360?s=19
I really like it and want iiiiiit :tfw_sirius5:
Omg haha It sold out too! XD

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures

Post by Arano » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:38 pm

Leomonade wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:09 pm
Arano wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:55 am
These figures are so popular he's made a special colour variant that's being sold at a store for a limited time, of how Gin appears on the first volume of GNG
https://twitter.com/Oneuptoy/status/116 ... 15360?s=19
I really like it and want iiiiiit :tfw_sirius5:
Omg haha It sold out too! XD
I was refreshing the site every hour and I stg it sold out as soon as it was added to the inventory haha.

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Arano » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am


User avatar
Shining Sirius
Prodigy
Prodigy
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Shining Sirius » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:07 pm

Any more updates on these? I checked the artist's Twitter, but it seems they're still selling the collared Gin figurines. :gin:
Image
:star: Lapidot Sun & Moon Lesbian Banner by Myself :star:

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Regnant » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:57 pm

Shining Sirius wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:07 pm
Any more updates on these? I checked the artist's Twitter, but it seems they're still selling the collared Gin figurines. :gin:
So the collared Gin was available for a few hours yesterday, but they only check their email during regular hours which was way after they sold out.

I expressed my frustration with this, and they said: "Once started, place items in your One up.Online Shop cart and secure them. If you start the cart, it will be first come, first served basis. Restocked in mid-November."

So they'll be coming back, and we'll need to make an account and "hold" the item to be able to get them internationally through email.

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Regnant » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Urumi has clear, Gin, Glow Gin, Orion, and Riki available! https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?main_pag ... cription=1

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Arano » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Regnant wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:22 pm
Urumi has clear, Gin, Glow Gin, Orion, and Riki available! https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?main_pag ... cription=1
Hmmmmmmmmm do I get Riki here or wait for ultrashark to do his usual international sale :tfw_aokabuto1:

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Regnant » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 pm

Arano wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:45 pm
Regnant wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:22 pm
Urumi has clear, Gin, Glow Gin, Orion, and Riki available! https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?main_pag ... cription=1
Hmmmmmmmmm do I get Riki here or wait for ultrashark to do his usual international sale :tfw_aokabuto1:
I went ahead and ordered a Riki and glow Gin from Urumi (since I'm not sure when the glow Gin's would be available, and I figure save on shipping on two)

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 7392
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Arano » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:11 am

Regnant wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 pm
Arano wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:45 pm
Regnant wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:22 pm
Urumi has clear, Gin, Glow Gin, Orion, and Riki available! https://www.urumi.fi/index.php?main_pag ... cription=1
Hmmmmmmmmm do I get Riki here or wait for ultrashark to do his usual international sale :tfw_aokabuto1:
I went ahead and ordered a Riki and glow Gin from Urumi (since I'm not sure when the glow Gin's would be available, and I figure save on shipping on two)
I checked and for me the total cost is pretty much identical to getting it from ultrashark haha, so I went ahead and ordered both as well!

Now my glow in the dark moomin will have a friend :gin:

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Regnant » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Collared/manga Gin has been re-released on One Up. Limited number available: http://one-up.shop-pro.jp/?pid=146496854

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Regnant » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Pink Gin available for international orders till the 28th! He won't be released again so this is the only chance to get him.
English instructions to order: https://lineblog.me/redshark/archives/1939145.html

User avatar
Wolpard
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 938
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:17 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Wolpard » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:42 pm

just sent my email for one.... man Ultra Red Shark hurting my wallet. But pink Gin is so cute

User avatar
Regnant
Technician
Technician
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 pm
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Re: Ginga Soft Vinyl Figures - Orion now available

Post by Regnant » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Wolpard wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:42 pm
just sent my email for one.... man Ultra Red Shark hurting my wallet. But pink Gin is so cute
Same XD I think Pink Gin is the most worthy of all of them to buy though haha

Post Reply

Return to “General Talk About Takahashi's Works”