Username Changes

Having issues using the board? Ask here! You can also suggest improvements and comment on current features.
User avatar
Sandatora
Champion
Champion
Posts: 3599
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 am
Location: Johto
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Sandatora » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:07 pm

KremlinJill wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 pm
Can you change my username to Sonichu?

I NEED TO BE TRUE AND HONEST
FROM THE GROUND UP
omg WHY

Walking sprite and Hougen ice cream banner by GSDJohn!
:surprisegin:

User avatar
Sonichu
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3121
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Username Changes

Post by Sonichu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 pm

Sandatora wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:07 pm
KremlinJill wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 pm
Can you change my username to Sonichu?

I NEED TO BE TRUE AND HONEST
FROM THE GROUND UP
omg WHY
TRUE AND HONEST
Image

User avatar
Sandatora
Champion
Champion
Posts: 3599
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 am
Location: Johto
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Sandatora » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:10 pm

KremlinJill wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 pm
Sandatora wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:07 pm
KremlinJill wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 pm
Can you change my username to Sonichu?

I NEED TO BE TRUE AND HONEST
FROM THE GROUND UP
omg WHY
TRUE AND HONEST
FOREVER KNOWN ON THE BOARD AS SONICHU
rip 🙏

Walking sprite and Hougen ice cream banner by GSDJohn!
:surprisegin:

User avatar
Sonichu
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3121
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Username Changes

Post by Sonichu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:13 pm

SO NEED A CUTE USERNAME
Image

User avatar
Morti
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 4349
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: York, UK.
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Morti » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:09 am

Perfect usernames don't exi-
KremlinJill wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 pm
Can you change my username to Sonichu?

I NEED TO BE TRUE AND HONEST
FROM THE GROUND UP
P A N D A


Morti and Wen gifs by GigglyWiggly
My Twitter
NaNoWriMo Forums

Image

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 8264
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Plague Island
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Arano » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:30 pm

KremlinJill wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 pm
Sandatora wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:07 pm
KremlinJill wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:00 pm
Can you change my username to Sonichu?

I NEED TO BE TRUE AND HONEST
FROM THE GROUND UP
omg WHY
TRUE AND HONEST
Uhh is this an actual request or are you taking the piss, because I can't tell...

User avatar
Sonichu
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3121
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Username Changes

Post by Sonichu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:59 pm

Can you change it?
I'd much prefer a silly username than the loaded one I've got right now.
Image

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 8264
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Plague Island
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Arano » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:10 pm

Sonichu wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:59 pm
Can you change it?
I'd much prefer a silly username than the loaded one I've got right now.
Done, just wanted to be sure!

User avatar
Sonichu
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3121
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Username Changes

Post by Sonichu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:14 pm

Arano wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:10 pm
Sonichu wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:59 pm
Can you change it?
I'd much prefer a silly username than the loaded one I've got right now.
Done, just wanted to be sure!
BLESSED THANKS :nosebleed:
Image

User avatar
houndfangs
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:45 pm

Re: Username Changes

Post by houndfangs » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:25 pm

Hello! I would like to have my username changed from pinataparade to houndfangs
Thank you! :-D

User avatar
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4516
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:44 pm
Location: Saturn

Re: Username Changes

Post by Crystal » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:09 am

houndfangs wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:25 pm
Hello! I would like to have my username changed from pinataparade to houndfangs
Thank you! :-D
Done! :)
Trout

Image


Avatar by artcrazy856 and signature images by xPhoenixcat!

User avatar
Ian
Translator
Translator
Posts: 2827
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 pm
Location: Craggy Island
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Ian » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:26 am

After all these years, I think it's time for a change.

I'd like to be Ian from now on.
Dermot Morgan ♥ Miyavi
----
Going off the edge to the other side

ETSY - MASSIVE SALE Everything .25 to $3
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MakoExplosionDesigns

COMMS
https://iansart.carrd.co/




Image

User avatar
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4516
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:44 pm
Location: Saturn

Re: Username Changes

Post by Crystal » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:28 pm

Ian wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:26 am
After all these years, I think it's time for a change.

I'd like to be Ian from now on.
Done! :)
Trout

Image


Avatar by artcrazy856 and signature images by xPhoenixcat!

User avatar
Ian
Translator
Translator
Posts: 2827
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 pm
Location: Craggy Island
Contact:

Re: Username Changes

Post by Ian » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Thank you!
Dermot Morgan ♥ Miyavi
----
Going off the edge to the other side

ETSY - MASSIVE SALE Everything .25 to $3
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MakoExplosionDesigns

COMMS
https://iansart.carrd.co/




Image

Post Reply

Return to “Troubleshoot”