PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Fayt
Legend
Legend

Re: PurePlastic Plushies - DELAYED

Post by Fayt »

I got an email the other day asking if all my info was correct and if it's okay to ship out now. Getting excited :) they should arrive soon as when I ordered the bag I think it took a few days to a week to arrive ^^ (also in UK)
Is a Gilgamesh obsessed mongrel.
DetectiveScheper

Post by DetectiveScheper »

I'm in the US and I got my email on the 27th of July (I pre-ordered in back December).

So excited! :sasukehearts:
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

I got my email in the UK about 5 days ago, I had to have my address updated but that's all sorted now so I need to make room on my shelves for all the new plushies :3

EDIT: They got shipped today
Last edited by Shiruba on Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fayt
Legend
Legend

Post by Fayt »

Just noticed I got my shipping email as well. Make sure you check your spam and promotions, as I found the shipping email in my promotion section of my email. Also, if you're unsure if you got the email asking if you're ready for your order shipping check your order and see if it updated with a new message, if so you should have the email and it may have gone into spam section.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

I also got my email from both my December and February orders! December order is shipped!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Bluey_Madison »

My order's been shipped as well! They've been really good about updating me, and giving me timely e-mails. They're packages usually come quickly too. Can't wait for Akame and Kurojaki to show up!
man-faced dog
right dog is made by CantaloupeFish, left dog is unknown publisher magazine
:rocket: :jet: :missile: :luke:
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

Oh I got an email sent to my spam, it's on Holdbut it's good to know what's going on!
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

sooo excited <333
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

My Gin, Akame and John arrived today <3

Had to move some stuff around in the cabinet to fit them tho xD

Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

FDQ wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:52 pm My Gin, Akame and John arrived today <3

Had to move some stuff around in the cabinet to fit them tho xD
Aw, lucky! They look so cuddly in the previews, I want to hug toy Akame when he arrives in the mail :EXCITE: He's white, and I don't want to damage the fur, but at the same time, can't help but want to squeeze him after months of waiting. Tough liddle ninja boy stuffed with fluff
man-faced dog
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZsf90tLiZ ... =copy_link

fb://photo/1489916171360453?set=a.210499089302174

Important info about international tracking!
Yuuyake

Post by Yuuyake »

Thanks for posting about these, they look such high quality. I am going to be ordering some very soon, hopefully I can still get them!
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Thank you so much for sharing the update here! I was going to ask about that in this thread or the casual chat. I’ll use the email provided after the 16th, if they haven’t been delivered by then. I’m not too concerned about shipping since the last bundle showed up quickly compared to Weed from PuolenkunPelit, by a few months I believe.

Wishing everyone’s small friends a smooth trip! (And some stress relief to the guys at Urumi!)
man-faced dog
Fayt
Legend
Legend

Post by Fayt »

Arano wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:32 pm https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZsf90tLiZ ... =copy_link

fb://photo/1489916171360453?set=a.210499089302174

Important info about international tracking!
This makes me worry now as when I got the bag it was shipped no problem but when it got to the UK and UPS had it and they shipped it to a shop 2 towns away and never told me. I had to use the tracking code to find it, and I had to go to a town I've never been to and try to find it (I don't drive and have no one that can take me). I really don't want that to happen again as like I said, UPS never even told me it was going there and they just decided to do it themselves. The shop didn't want to give it to me as it needed ID as well, and I didn't have much ID wise on me as I thought just the email showing it was there and me having the tracking code was enough.

Hoping if they have it they will inform me this time if it's not coming to my house.
skinklegs
Friend
Friend

Post by skinklegs »

My heart goes out to PurePlastic lol, they really can't catch a break with these poor plushies.

Mine are in the mail...somewhere! I hope they get here soon. I bought a whole new display for these months ago and I'm excited to fill it up. :tfw_rigel3:
Fayt
Legend
Legend

Post by Fayt »

Can ignore my last post UPS didn't get them and they arrived today by Parcel force, YAY.

I got Kurojaki and Riki for now and I love them. Both are super nice and soft like the last set. One thing I did notice is they don't have thread sculpted paws (threaded toes) like the last set (I'm sure the last set had it) and or the prototype photos. I'll add that myself later. After looking at photos Pure Plastic have posted themselves it seems like none of the plushies have the threaded toes so it looks like the factory forgot to do that.

Over all nice just like the last set and hope to get a few more soon ^^
LIBRAKIND
Upholder
Upholder

Post by LIBRAKIND »

I hope my lil guys make it here
It's always a heart attack sitting and waiting, guessing where they could be so I hope everything works out!

I feel so bad for PP, things really been rough huh?
^click me!^
My Socials
Mukonga and Hunderian banners made by me
Libra sprite made by GSDJohn and Dragon
Kasi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Kasi »

Fayt wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:44 pm Can ignore my last post UPS didn't get them and they arrived today by Parcel force, YAY.

I got Kurojaki and Riki for now and I love them. Both are super nice and soft like the last set. One thing I did notice is they don't have thread sculpted paws (threaded toes) like the last set (I'm sure the last set had it) and or the prototype photos. I'll add that myself later. After looking at photos Pure Plastic have posted themselves it seems like none of the plushies have the threaded toes so it looks like the factory forgot to do that.

Not forgotten but unfortunately the factory couldn’t do both the paw pads and the toe threads combined. It came down to a one or the other thing.
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Fayt wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:44 pm Can ignore my last post UPS didn't get them and they arrived today by Parcel force, YAY.

This gives me hope because I've been dreading getting a Parcelforce envelope with the import fee a la Brexit ;; but I guess as they were ordered before January it doesn't apply? If I get the dreaded envelope I'm gonna be annoyed XD

It's a shame about the threaded toes, but embroidered toe beans are so cute as a trade off. I'd love to see if you add the toes to yours! Is it fairly easy to do? I recently acquired a sewing kit so I might give it a go on at least one for fun...
Bluey_Madison
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bluey_Madison »

Woah, I must have missed the part about the paw pads, gonna have to take a look at some pictures on their instagram! I think that's an excellent trade off - though I might want to sew on some divisions. Kind of worried about making mistakes, since I'm a little amateur at sewing atm, and my threads come out really loose sometimes. But having them there in the first place is my main concern, and from what it sounds like, everything seems to be under control and they should arrive before the 16th. I'm in the US, so I assume it'll be later than people in the UK and Europe, but I don't mind the wait. :^)
man-faced dog

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”