PurePlastic items

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Re: PurePlastic items

Post by Flanoir »

Kurojaki it is today!
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Aahh I definitely want to see a preview pic of him, I'm curious to see which version of his design they used (one or two eyes, collar or no collar) and what kind of colors they went with, seeing how he's had various different colorations over the years.

Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Awesome!!!!! 😍
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin

Post by Arano »

Digsu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:24 pm Aahh I definitely want to see a preview pic of him, I'm curious to see which version of his design they used (one or two eyes, collar or no collar) and what kind of colors they went with, seeing how he's had various different colorations over the years.
If he's got an embroidered scarred eye... that would give hope for a Kurotora plush...
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Im also super curious as to what design they use! Im assume they will use colors resembling the anime colors as well.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Wolpard wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:10 pm Im also super curious as to what design they use! Im assume they will use colors resembling the anime colors as well.
My personal guess is that he'll be based on this manga design, since it's the most recent.

Depending on how simple they need to make the design he could even end up looking something like the Jumputi Heroes version of him, I guess.

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Digsu wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:17 pm
Wolpard wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:10 pm Im also super curious as to what design they use! Im assume they will use colors resembling the anime colors as well.
My personal guess is that he'll be based on this manga design, since it's the most recent.

Depending on how simple they need to make the design he could even end up looking something like the Jumputi Heroes version of him, I guess.

Id be fine with either! Im leaning more towards the likelihood of anime design because the puppy Gin is anime design
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

Mmmh, I'd also think Kurojaki's anime design is the most probable one, but not (mainly) because of puppy Gin. More because it makes him more recognizable. Same for his scarred eye.
We'll get a clearer vision of their 'policy' once we see what the new line of plushies looks like. I still have doubts about anime designs being used - limited Gin aside. Anime Riki would be... weird as a plushie?
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Flanoir wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:39 pm Mmmh, I'd also think Kurojaki's anime design is the most probable one, but not (mainly) because of puppy Gin. More because it makes him more recognizable. Same for his scarred eye.
We'll get a clearer vision of their 'policy' once we see what the new line of plushies looks like. I still have doubts about anime designs being used - limited Gin aside. Anime Riki would be... weird as a plushie?
Thats fair, Im kind of expecting Riki to use the same colors/pattern as the Yukimura plush.
Flanoir
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Flanoir »

Riki just officially announced. He will be a limited edition too.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

Flanoir wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:18 pm Riki just officially announced. He will be a limited edition too.
:bon2:

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

So there seems to be confusion on if theres only 6 plush instead of 7 since they said it was the last name?
Shiruba
Legend
Legend

Post by Shiruba »

As much as I want them all, I've decided that I'm just gonna get Riki, John and adult Gin.
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Wolpard wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:37 pm So there seems to be confusion on if theres only 6 plush instead of 7 since they said it was the last name?
Somebody asked about this under the announcement post for Riki.

"In some earlier post from way back when, it was mentioned that there'd be seven plushies, however this was the last name announcement and the preorders start tomorrow. Is there still one other plushie coming, possibly to be preordered later, or were there really "only" six this time around? I'm perfectly happy with the six we know we're getting, but I'd just like to know if I should get prepared to buy one more... XD"

"perhaps~"

hmmmm :THOT: :THOT: :THOT:

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Digsu wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:46 pm
Wolpard wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:37 pm So there seems to be confusion on if theres only 6 plush instead of 7 since they said it was the last name?

"In some earlier post from way back when, it was mentioned that there'd be seven plushies, however this was the last name announcement and the preorders start tomorrow. Is there still one other plushie coming, possibly to be preordered later, or were there really "only" six this time around? I'm perfectly happy with the six we know we're getting, but I'd just like to know if I should get prepared to buy one more... XD"

"perhaps~"

Yeah I saw that as well! I take it this is a ...yes? Because I feel they would flat out say no otherwise.

I wonder if its something a little more special? Otherwise Im not sure why they're being cryptic. Unless tomorrow is a picture and not a "name" and they dont wanna spoil that. Dunno. :THOT:
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

Wolpard wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:07 am

"perhaps~"

Yeah I saw that as well! I take it this is a ...yes? Because I feel they would flat out say no otherwise.

I wonder if its something a little more special? Otherwise Im not sure why they're being cryptic. Unless tomorrow is a picture and not a "name" and they dont wanna spoil that. Dunno. :THOT:
I agree, that response definitely sounds like we'll be getting something in the future.

The initial announcement from back in May says this:
We will have seven new designs and two different sets: 2 regular and 5 limited edition -models. Regulars are 35,90 euro and four of limited editions are 55,90 euro. Due to corona the publishing date and price of one plushie is still open.
I wonder if the final plushie will be even more expensive than the other four limited edition ones, since it apparently won't cost 55.90€? And if so, maybe it'll be a character who needs a whole new pattern, meaning it'd take more time to get the design done and approved. Though there are so many characters who could just reuse other plushie's patterns, I don't know who it could be if that really was the case... Maybe Moss, since his body shape is so different from all the other dogs? Or maybe even Akakabuto, since he's not a dog to begin with.

Wolpard
Defender
Defender

Post by Wolpard »

Digsu wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:22 am
Wolpard wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:07 am

"perhaps~"

I agree, that response definitely sounds like we'll be getting something in the future.

The initial announcement from back in May says this:
We will have seven new designs and two different sets: 2 regular and 5 limited edition -models. Regulars are 35,90 euro and four of limited editions are 55,90 euro. Due to corona the publishing date and price of one plushie is still open.
I wonder if the final plushie will be even more expensive than the other four limited edition ones, since it apparently won't cost 55.90€? And if so, maybe it'll be a character who needs a whole new pattern, meaning it'd take more time to get the design done and approved. Though there are so many characters who could just reuse other plushie's patterns, I don't know who it could be if that really was the case... Maybe Moss, since his body shape is so different from all the other dogs? Or maybe even Akakabuto, since he's not a dog to begin with.

Yeah that post from May definitely confused me a bit too! At first I wasnt sure if it was 7 + one more plush they are still working on or just 7 total and the 7th is still being worked on. But It seems it is 7 and the last one is a mystery. I do wonder if it is Akakabuto now though since it seems to be shrouded in mystery like this lol.
Raki
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Raki »

I hope for Akakaboto!!

Made by GSDJohn
Thank you!<3

Thank you <3
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Anyone have a link to where you can preorder these plushies, cause I can't seem to find them on urumi.fi

Digsu
Legend
Legend

Post by Digsu »

FDQ wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:43 pm Anyone have a link to where you can preorder these plushies, cause I can't seem to find them on urumi.fi
I don't think the preorders have been opened yet? I'm guessing they will start after today's advent calendar post.

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”