Manga Museo's products at Urumi.fi

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Uru
Friend
Friend

Manga Museo's products at Urumi.fi

Post by Uru »

Yokote's Manga Museo has produced new set of Ginga merchandise and most of items can now be bought from Urumi.fi. Pictures will be added during next week and items are now in stock.

Our English site isn't ready yet, but we can ship items internationally. Our site doesn't always calculate shipping costs correctly so if you want I can check them for you.
Leomonade
Friend
Friend

Re: Manga Museo's products at Urumi.fi

Post by Leomonade »

Is the only size the T-shirt is available M?
Image Image
Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

Other sizes are S-XL, but they are sold out. Size is Japanese M so it's US S or bit smaller than European M.
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Are these items gonna be permanent or is there a very limited supply?

Uru
Friend
Friend

Post by Uru »

FDQ wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:01 pm Are these items gonna be permanent or is there a very limited supply?
Kind of both. When they are all (or most) sold out, I will get new set. But when they are sold out at the museum, it will be impossible to get more. So there is also change that I won't be able to get more of them.
FDQ
Legend
Legend

Post by FDQ »

Uru wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:50 pm
FDQ wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:01 pm Are these items gonna be permanent or is there a very limited supply?
Kind of both. When they are all (or most) sold out, I will get new set. But when they are sold out at the museum, it will be impossible to get more. So there is also change that I won't be able to get more of them.
Ah ok, thanks for the info ^_^

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”