PurePlastic Plushies

News and general discussion of topics that encompass all Finnish translations of Yoshihiro Takahashi's series.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bluey_Madison
Potential
Potential
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:44 pm
Location: Between Hollywoo and Daten City
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Bluey_Madison » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:21 pm

Image
Image

It was entirely on accident that they looked like that, I just recognized the pose and did what I found myself obligated to do. They came in the mail today, and I was so excited to receive them! Both are incredibly soft, and I removed the tags so I could hug them without being scratched (I'm not concerned so much about collectability, I wanted to hug a ninjadog, and now I have two, I think it's a fair tradeoff)

I also got Mako's stickers and pinback buttons in the mail too, so I'll be writing a review of those next!

User avatar
GingaDensetsuItalia
Potential
Potential
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:28 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by GingaDensetsuItalia » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:49 pm

Wolpard wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:04 am

And here is everyone together <3

Image
AHAHAHAH! too funny all together!!
Image

User avatar
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Posts: 4480
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:44 pm
Location: Saturn

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Crystal » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 am

Mine arrived a little while ago, but I forgot to post here! I'm so grateful to have them. These are extra special too because they were ordered as a Christmas gift from someone close to me!

Image

Image

The bookshelf they are resting on is only temporary until I am able to get a nice display case for them! I'm missing three of the keychains in my order, but I wrote to them and hopefully I can still receive them!

Ahhh!!! I love them so much!! :sasukehearts:
Trout

Image


Avatar by artcrazy856 and signature images by xPhoenixcat!

User avatar
Arano
Root Admin
Root Admin
Posts: 8234
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Plague Island
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Arano » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:49 am

Crystal wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 am
Mine arrived a little while ago, but I forgot to post here! I'm so grateful to have them. These are extra special too because they were ordered as a Christmas gift from someone close to me!

Image

Image

The bookshelf they are resting on is only temporary until I am able to get a nice display case for them! I'm missing three of the keychains in my order, but I wrote to them and hopefully I can still receive them!

Ahhh!!! I love them so much!! :sasukehearts:
I love how tiny and cute the Japanese plushie shelf looks in comparison to them XD

User avatar
GingaDensetsuItalia
Potential
Potential
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:28 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by GingaDensetsuItalia » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:22 pm

I need those plushies :derpgin: :derpgin:
Image

User avatar
Tora
Legend
Legend
Posts: 14912
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Tora » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:20 pm

My keychains have arrived!
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Avatar made by overcastsea
Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

User avatar
Fino
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Fino » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:25 pm

I can't believe this 😭
I got my order today and I was so excited but they sent me the wrong plushie! I sent an email with pictures but now I'm worried I won't be able to get the one I'm missing.
I ordered Weed, Puppy Gin, and Riki, but I received Adult Gin instead. I know mistakes happen but I'm going to be so upset if I can't get Puppy Gin now because he's marked as sold out. I'm bummed out. I don't even care for a refund, I just want what I preordered.
On top of it Puppy Gin costed much more and now I'm wondering if I will need to wait and receive a reject plush if I can get one at all :tfw_orion1:

Image

User avatar
CoffieDog
Fighter
Fighter
Posts: 1612
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 pm
Location: Texas Desert
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by CoffieDog » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:21 am

Finally after over a month of waiting I got my Riki plush today! :sasukehearts:

Image

He's beautiful, I love him! Was honestly so scared of getting one with a wonky face but I got lucky and I love the face on mine <3

Sadly they did forget to include my pre-order bonus keychain :( Sent them an email, hopefully they can still send me one.

UPDATE: Urumi got back to me and they'll be sending me my keychain! :D
Last edited by CoffieDog on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tsukitora
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 1015
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 pm
Location: Central U.S.

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Tsukitora » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am

Do we have any idea if/when some recounted ones of the currently ‘out of stock’ plushes will be available on the site? I’m still hoping to score a Riki and pup!Gin c’x
Call me Cammi!
:mukonga: :fuuga: :mangariki: :gdwcross: :gdwakatora: :gdwkurotora: :gin: :lenny: :blue:

Avatar credit to the amazing Kasi!

User avatar
Fino
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Fino » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Tsukitora wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am
Do we have any idea if/when some recounted ones of the currently ‘out of stock’ plushes will be available on the site? I’m still hoping to score a Riki and pup!Gin c’x
Hopefully. I'm sure some reject ones will pop up eventually. Ones with minor errors or something. I'm hoping I will be able to get the puppy Gin I ordered still because they accidently sent Adult Gin, who I didn't particularly want. But the status of them being marked as sold out concerns me...

User avatar
Kasi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5337
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 am

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Kasi » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:29 pm

Fino wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 pm
Tsukitora wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am
Do we have any idea if/when some recounted ones of the currently ‘out of stock’ plushes will be available on the site? I’m still hoping to score a Riki and pup!Gin c’x
Hopefully. I'm sure some reject ones will pop up eventually. Ones with minor errors or something. I'm hoping I will be able to get the puppy Gin I ordered still because they accidently sent Adult Gin, who I didn't particularly want. But the status of them being marked as sold out concerns me...
Have you contacted customer support yet? I’m sure it should be able to be sorted out.
Image
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!

User avatar
Fino
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
Location: Ohio, United States
Contact:

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Fino » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:26 am

Kasi wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:29 pm
Fino wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 pm
Tsukitora wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am
Do we have any idea if/when some recounted ones of the currently ‘out of stock’ plushes will be available on the site? I’m still hoping to score a Riki and pup!Gin c’x
Hopefully. I'm sure some reject ones will pop up eventually. Ones with minor errors or something. I'm hoping I will be able to get the puppy Gin I ordered still because they accidently sent Adult Gin, who I didn't particularly want. But the status of them being marked as sold out concerns me...
Have you contacted customer support yet? I’m sure it should be able to be sorted out.
I sent an email to them on Friday evening and haven't heard back yet. But it was the weekend so I'm trying to be patient and give it some time. I don't mind waiting longer to get him, I just hope I still can.

User avatar
Kasi
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5337
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 am

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Kasi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:20 pm

That’s good. Customer service might be a bit slow still since but hopefully you hear back soon :)
Image
Read Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion in English
NEW NEW NEW: Volume 26 now available!

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5297
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: PurePlastic Plushies

Post by Digsu » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:27 pm

PurePlastic made a Facebook post regarding international shipments earlier today.
For plushies shipped to our customers outside of Finland:
We will soon start selling the rest of the Limited Edition plushies. If your plushie has not yet arrived or there has been an error in your order, please contact customer service. We will then reserve your missing character for you.



Post Reply

Return to “Hopeanuoli and other Finnish Publications”