Bomb TLW

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shining Sirius
Upholder
Upholder
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Bomb TLW

Post by Shining Sirius » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:40 am

So, I skimmed over TLW again recently and found a few mistakes... and since every other Ginga series has a 'Bomb' thread I thought I'd make one for TLW. :bon1:

Hook is missing his collar. :hook:
Image

Gennai's distractingly stumpy ear. :gennai:
Image

Monsoon's glorious, golden paw was just a prosthesis all along. :monsoon:
Image
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull: :belmond:

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4754
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Digsu » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:53 am

I know I already posted this in the LOTPW topic yesterday, but

Image
I know that's more or less how dogs look when looking straight up, but something about the way Kurokama is drawn here just feels wrong.



User avatar
Shining Sirius
Upholder
Upholder
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Shining Sirius » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:17 am

Digsu wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:53 am
I know I already posted this in the LOTPW topic yesterday, but

Image
I know that's more or less how dogs look when looking straight up, but something about the way Kurokama is drawn here just feels wrong.
I'm so glad I made this topic today just for that one addition! :kurokama:
Last edited by Shining Sirius on Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:riki: :gin: :john: :ben: :gdwcross: :akatora: :moss: :akame: :benizakura: :terry: :mangahakuro: :mukonga: :thousanddragon: :gaia: :weed: :hook: :jerome: :kaibutsu: :reika: :toube: :saheiji: :gdwokotetsu: :sirius: :monsoon: :bearchibi: :noah: :lonelyron: :bull: :belmond:

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4754
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Digsu » Sun May 10, 2020 10:25 am

Image

Image

How exactly is Maru, a juvenile German shepherd, carrying around Ken, an adult Great Dane mix, like it was nothing? Is Ken made of polystyrene?
:Koyukisweat:



User avatar
Spirit Tree
Defender
Defender
Posts: 2991
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Spirit Tree » Sun May 10, 2020 3:45 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:25 am
Image

Image

How exactly is Maru, a juvenile German shepherd, carrying around Ken, an adult Great Dane mix, like it was nothing? Is Ken made of polystyrene?
:Koyukisweat:
I don’t know, Digsu. It could be that Maru had hidden super dog strength. Scary. :tfw_sirius1:
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically/sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

User avatar
Wolpard
Adviser
Adviser
Posts: 2668
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:17 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Wolpard » Sun May 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Maru is just shredded, guys

User avatar
Raki
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3078
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Raki » Sun May 10, 2020 5:51 pm

Love it XD
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Image
Avatar and banner made by Kasi

User avatar
Kaiken
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1151
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 pm
Location: Planet Earth, hopefully

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Kaiken » Sun May 17, 2020 9:45 am

An adult shepherd could easily carry a Great Dane (they're not that heavy, just large!), but it is too much for a pup (young dogs until age of 3 are really still pups), yea.
Fun fact: every dog (that is trained to be in optimal muscular shape of course) can easily carry* or pull weight twice his own body mass. If a large shepherd weighs 50kg (regular shepherd 40kg), even 100kg would be no problem for him. :maru:
* carry meaning no pressure on backbone that is.
Digsu wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:25 am
Image

Image

How exactly is Maru, a juvenile German shepherd, carrying around Ken, an adult Great Dane mix, like it was nothing? Is Ken made of polystyrene?
:Koyukisweat:
Image
Favorites:
:kamakiri: :Hayate: :sunny: :stone: :victor: :gamu: :mole: :missile: :john: :yukimura: :sniper: :orion: :riki: :jerome: :matheus: :bon: :blanka: :akakama: :bayern :chutora: :akatora: :kurotora: :trigger: :bruiser:

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4754
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Digsu » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Image

...Since when has George had eyelashes? :derpgin:



User avatar
Raki
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3078
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Raki » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:50 pm

Digsu wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 pm
Image

...Since when has George had eyelashes? :derpgin:
What :tfw_sirius1:
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Image
Avatar and banner made by Kasi

User avatar
Dragon
Soldier
Soldier
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Mondstadt
Contact:

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Dragon » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:36 am

Digsu wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 pm
Image

...Since when has George had eyelashes? :derpgin:
Even Yoshi forgot George =/= Kyoshiro lol

--

Image
Kurotora looks like a weirdly wide, squishy dog plush LOL its cute
Image

User avatar
Nuulo27
Seasoned
Seasoned
Posts: 864
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Nuulo27 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:56 am

Dragon wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:36 am
Digsu wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:11 pm
Image

...Since when has George had eyelashes? :derpgin:
Even Yoshi forgot George =/= Kyoshiro lol

--

Image
Kurotora looks like a weirdly wide, squishy dog plush LOL its cute
He has a thiccccc necccc
Image
People don't get upset about things,
but their beliefs of them

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4754
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Digsu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 pm

Image

Oh dear lord the perspective on that paw :tfw_sirius1:



User avatar
fantachan
Translator
Translator
Posts: 1029
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:15 pm
Location: Not near you

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by fantachan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 pm
Image

Oh dear lord the perspective on that paw :tfw_sirius1:
Hmm...Given the size of that paw from the given perspective, Elder's paw should be about the same size as Tesshin's face. :orion4:
Image

User avatar
Raki
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3078
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Raki » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Digsu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:18 pm
Image

Oh dear lord the perspective on that paw :tfw_sirius1:
That's.. Big :tfw_akame:
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Image
Avatar and banner made by Kasi

User avatar
Digsu
Legend
Legend
Posts: 4754
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Digsu » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Image

Kagetora transforms into Kurotora between panels (Kurotora is elsewhere in this scene so it's definitely not supposed to be him).

Image

Weed has no eyes. :Koyukisweat:



User avatar
Spirit Tree
Defender
Defender
Posts: 2991
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Spirit Tree » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:27 pm

Image

Why the hell does Kyoushiro have two tails?! :derpgin:
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically/sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

User avatar
Raki
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3078
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Raki » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am

Spirit Tree wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:27 pm
Image

Why the hell does Kyoushiro have two tails?! :derpgin:
maybe it's Jyoushiro's tail?!
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Image
Avatar and banner made by Kasi

User avatar
Spirit Tree
Defender
Defender
Posts: 2991
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Spirit Tree » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Raki wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am
Spirit Tree wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:27 pm
Image

Why the hell does Kyoushiro have two tails?! :derpgin:
maybe it's Jyoushiro's tail?!
LMAO! That’s what I’ve thought of! So that’s it, huh?! Rocket actually tore off Kyoushiro’s tail while carrying him away from those bears, and Kyoushiro instantly grew another one, which turned him into Jyoushiro! Damn it, Rocket! How do you not realize that?!
:mangariki: :gin: :smith: :sakura: :ben: :hyena: :noah: :weed: :gb: :koyuki: :kotetsu: :jerome: :lydia: :mel:
:sasuke: :yukimura: :orion: :rigel: :bella: :bon: :izou:
WARNING
Jyoushiro
Physically/sexually assaults puppies & flings feces at dogs! Keep away! Or better, KICK HIS ASS!

User avatar
Raki
Defender
Defender
Posts: 3078
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Bomb TLW

Post by Raki » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:18 am

Spirit Tree wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 pm
Raki wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am
Spirit Tree wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:27 pm
Image

Why the hell does Kyoushiro have two tails?! :derpgin:
maybe it's Jyoushiro's tail?!
LMAO! That’s what I’ve thought of! So that’s it, huh?! Rocket actually tore off Kyoushiro’s tail while carrying him away from those bears, and Kyoushiro instantly grew another one, which turned him into Jyoushiro! Damn it, Rocket! How do you not realize that?!
exactly!! WHYYY ROCKET WHYY :FLY:
Image
Banner made by Akame, thank you <3

Image
Avatar and banner made by Kasi

Post Reply

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”