advantages of Sirius and Orion as well as their disadvantages!

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
Sirius

advantages of Sirius and Orion as well as their disadvantages!

Post by Sirius »

Hello everyone! This is my first topic, so please don't laugh XD
As you already know, GTLW is a manga about conflicts of two brothers... Sirius and Orion. So I wanted to know if you know any of their disadvantages and advantages, and especially your opinion about their personality :THOT: (just compare their good and bad sides)
:gin: :monsoon: :mangariki: :orion: :rigel: :sirius: :andy: :unsai: :masamune: :gdwjohn: :bob: :kenshin:
Image made by me
WolfKing
Friend
Friend

Re: advantages of Sirius and Orion as well as their disadvantages!

Post by WolfKing »

Very well, i'll give it a try.

Orion certainly is like usually fearless and strong with a sense of justice. He is a great if unconventional example of a hero or leader figure. He has skill agility, and fierce determination to have his way. Surprisingly enough he is also self aware of his flaws which he brings forward at the end of TLW.

His disadvantages includes his explosive temper which causes him to clash with several others in TLW and even threaten them which is a major red flag to a leader. He is also often called out by others for being selfish and immature and arrogant. It shows too that he hasn't quite grown up like as one might expect. Obsession and Motivated by revenge is also there considering his endless obsession to kill Masamune and Monsoon.

Sirius is a gentle soul with wisdom, strength, benevolent and charismatic. He is a traditional example of a "All-loving hero" His kindness and persistence made a cruel character like Akakamakiri to turn to Ou's side. He also thought about others best during his short lifetime.

Still he also has disadvantages which include wide-eyed morals and also obsession with his vision and ideals of how things should work and not exactly thinking about others. This also causes him to alienate himself from his friends and family, and is also a bit inconsiderate when suggesting forgiveness to a grieving Jerome and also stoically declaring he has gotten over his friends death.

In the end both are well-intentioned, but their flaws include heavy-handed morals, wide-eyed idealism and lack of consideration for others (to a certain extent)

I don't know how to describe it deeper cause it'll be too long of a list.
Sirius

Post by Sirius »

WolfKing wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:23 pm Very well, i'll give it a try.

Orion certainly is like usually fearless and strong with a sense of justice. He is a great if unconventional example of a hero or leader figure. He has skill agility, and fierce determination to have his way. Surprisingly enough he is also self aware of his flaws which he brings forward at the end of TLW.

His disadvantages includes his explosive temper which causes him to clash with several others in TLW and even threaten them which is a major red flag to a leader. He is also often called out by others for being selfish and immature and arrogant. It shows too that he hasn't quite grown up like as one might expect. Obsession and Motivated by revenge is also there considering his endless obsession to kill Masamune and Monsoon.

Sirius is a gentle soul with wisdom, strength, benevolent and charismatic. He is a traditional example of a "All-loving hero" His kindness and persistence made a cruel character like Akakamakiri to turn to Ou's side. He also thought about others best during his short lifetime.

Still he also has disadvantages which include wide-eyed morals and also obsession with his vision and ideals of how things should work and not exactly thinking about others. This also causes him to alienate himself from his friends and family, and is also a bit inconsiderate when suggesting forgiveness to a grieving Jerome and also stoically declaring he has gotten over his friends death.

In the end both are well-intentioned, but their flaws include heavy-handed morals, wide-eyed idealism and lack of consideration for others (to a certain extent)

I don't know how to describe it deeper cause it'll be too long of a list.
thank you a lot for your opinion, it really helps me. :orion3:
:gin: :monsoon: :mangariki: :orion: :rigel: :sirius: :andy: :unsai: :masamune: :gdwjohn: :bob: :kenshin:
Image made by me
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I believe that Orion and Sirius both have a strong will to see their appeals done but both go about the wrong way.

Sirius as well, seems to be so much into his goal that he would rather become enemies with characters who used to be his friends and walk under the shadow of death to see it accomplished. Also he's more talk than action as he's only got himself rather than trying to teach the rest of the dogs how to speak bear, he just wants them to trust his word on it. Also he doesn't seem to take death as such a big deal, as he's willing to see others and himself die for it, if anything, he's like a villain with a peace goal half the time!

The good being that his cause is not repeat the actions of the past so they never have to fight another war.

Orion also is too much into his goal to kill Monsoon but would push the ones he loves away just to see it done. Though he does admit he knows it's wrong, he doesn't seem to do much about it. He also walks all over everyone and put himself in danger and harm's way and not really telling anyone what he wants to actually do so they leap in after him.

The good being he does say he's doing because he wants no one else to suffer what they have suffered.

Actually their pros and cons are summed up in the final battle where Sirius is bleeding to death but still trying to make peace and talk to Monsoon, but Orion keeps attacking and fighting despite the fact his brother is literally dying!
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!
Troyo7

Post by Troyo7 »

Sirius' advantage is his strong conviction to reach the enemies but that makes him unable to fight against them. with Orion it would be his strength and agility in battle although his anger makes him impulsive making everyone fear him.
Syl16
Potential
Potential

Post by Syl16 »

They are both opposites and that is what fed into their dynamic.

Orion is hot-tempered, impulsive, loud, more on the physical and confrontational side.

Sirius is calm-headed, peaceful, quite orientated, more on the mental side.

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”