Sirius's actions

General discussion of all things related to Ginga: The Last Wars.
Jinto
Fighter
Fighter

Re: Sirius's actions

Post by Jinto »

I kind of see Sirius and Orion being two sides of the same coin. Both were stubborn about their ways and both thought the other one was wrong and thinking they were right. Their beliefs had no balance.
Sonichu
Defender
Defender

Post by Sonichu »

I do love Sirius, but that dog (along with Orion) is too single minded. Like Jinto said, there is no balance between the two brothers. It was doomed to end in tragedy since neither was going to agree and both had such narcissism they didn't care who they hurt. TLW is one of my favourite stories since its a cautionary tale of being too close minded.
Sirius' narcissism is shown in how he views his friends:
Zion is his personal assistant who is to be there with him no matter what. It's an abusive relationship.
Chibi went from a orphan child to living motif, his personal feelings and thoughts were not considered. He even was left in harm's way at the river bank with Sunny and Maru.
Akakama is shamed and his feelings are twisted around constantly.

In wanting to help Monsoon, Sirus forced himself into his space and arguably traumatised him. If this was done slowly and out of actual concern and respect for the other party, it would have been fine. Sirius however was on a moral timeline and was seeing Monsoon more as a project than as a actual living being. And the worst thing:
After Sirius was certain he was rehabilitated, he left Monsoon.
Without a word.
And didn't understand how/why this deeply affected the already unstable bear.

Of course, it could only mean a tragic ending for a deeply flawed hero.
Uncontrollable passion can be very dangerous.
Sandatora
Translator
Translator

Post by Sandatora »

Jinto and KremlinJill put into words exactly what I thought! As much as I love Sirius, he's just as close minded and toxic as Orion with no balance or care about who he hurts. Imo, that drama is what made tlw so interesting for me.

Icon by VyzWares on Twitter!
🌺 Art topic | Oc generator & Picrew | Art Fight | Toyhouse | Tumblr | Art Tumblr 🌺
Nate

Post by Nate »

Dragon wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:33 pm
Wolpard wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:16 pm Yeah Sirius definitely had flaws in his plans and actions. I think that makes him an interesting character though!
I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I don't think we're ever going to get another unique character like Sirius again :tfw_orion1:
I think this too, Sirius was an amazing character
Zeroooo

Post by Zeroooo »

Sirus actions were so annoying
Gingaddict
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Gingaddict »

I can sum up Sirius in a quote from Suicide Squad from a character I hate - 'I cherish peace with all my heart - I don't care how many men, women and children I have to kill to get it!'
I did a Ginga dog horoscope and according my calculations, I am most like Gin! Am I lucky?

I took one of those 'Which character are you?' tests, one which happened to be Ginga related and it said I would
be most like Tesshin! I feel quite honoured!

Return to “Ginga: The Last Wars”