Arcs in GDW:O?

General discussion of all things related to Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion.
Tora
Legend
Legend

Arcs in GDW:O?

Post by Tora »

Would any of you say there are any Arcs in GDW:O as in GNG and GDW? What would you call them if there are?
Wait for me; Terrex, Baghéera, Nokorde, Smulan, when its my time I come

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Digsu
Legend
Legend

Re: Arcs in GDW:O?

Post by Digsu »

Not really. The entire series is basically one big "Kurohabaki arc" with Masamune acting as the main villain the whole time.

I'd say that GDWO is, in a way, incredibly compact when it comes to the story - if this were still GDW, you could have easily made things like the Kamakiri brothers' redemption and Tenka's existence into their own arcs, but here they are integrated seamlessly into the main Kurohabaki story.

Though if you really wanted to divide the series into smaller parts, I suppose you could say that Orion, Rigel, and Sirius all went through different "arcs", with Rigel traveling with Terumune and then freeing the old Ohu soldiers, Sirius redeeming the Kamakiri brothers, and Orion being involved with the main story arc. You could maybe even argue that Bella went through her own mini-arc with her staying with humans and then leaving for Ohu on her own.

Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Hmm, true that. Just like Akakabuto Arc in GNG and entire anime is just that. So sub-arcs like it was in Akakbuto Arc with Introduction, Journey and Great Battle might in GDW:O be hard to figure out I guess?

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki
Tora
Legend
Legend

Post by Tora »

Bumping this a little.

Anyone would have an good idea for sub-arcs? Since like Digsu said, entire is Kurohabaki Arc. Kinda like the GNG anime it's all Akakabuto Arc, but the Akakabuto Arc can be cut into different sub-arcs. Anyone have any idea what sub-arc would be?

Me and Blivery thinking one part that split two arcs could be when Gin and the rest of the Ôu army was reliesed by Daisuke in vol 22.

Banners by GB members

Twitter | GingaWiki

Return to “Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion”